So who got S ranks on everything?

JaxTH

I did but I still have things to do just because I want to get decently high on the leaderboards. Though as of this post I only have 6th quickest for Chemical 2.. which will probably change anytime because of how competitive people are.

I got them as well (just finished 100ing the game). I'm kind of surprised at how easy they are to get compared to past games. Heck, I got about 1/2 of them just from my 1st playthrough.

Yeah the grading scale was really softened up. I've bumbled through levels on my first go and scored "S" ranks to my surprise, the same kind of performance in Sonic Unleashed would have earned me a "C" rank.

Seems like as long as you get to the goal without dying chances are you're going to get an S unless you got lost or something.

I like the new grading system, but I think it needs to be slightly more strict. I haven't even gotten anything under a B and that was my run of Planet Wisp act 2 which I spent about 12 minutes on and died a few times while hunting for red rings. It seems the new system uses a balance of rings, time and deaths to calculate a ranking. So if you get 3 minutes and 10 rings and no deaths, you would get say, a B. But you could get an A if you got 2:50 and zero rings. It's kind of hard to explain but I do like the new system, just needs to be a bit more strict.

I think I would have prefered the challenges not having any ranks, an in exchange making the 2 acts per zone more on Sonic Unleashed's grading scale.

That way you take out the tediousness of trying to get high grades on the challenges, while focusing on the actual act levels. Just how Sonic Unleashed did it with their side missions not having grades.

Add me up XD

I gotta say that being a Sonic player since 1991 i found this game amazing, but a little simple.

Getting S on everything really wasn't that much of a challenge.

And also, i don't understand why ppl hate and find so difficult Planet Wisp Act 2.

It's one of the most enjoyable 3D stages IMO (well, i knew it very well, got all S in colors too), just get to know it and you can do really well.

Currently 21st worldwide on time attack with 4 minutes.

Anyways, really great and enjoyable game.

Off to try to 1000 Unleashed. Standing @ 950 since months lol.

So I'm trying to get all of achievements myself when I realized that somehow my Green Hill restored achievement is missing... which makes no sense to me at all because I have everything else but can't touch this, greased lightning and time attacker. Has this happened to anyone else?

So I'm trying to get all of achievements myself when I realized that somehow my Green Hill restored achievement is missing... which makes no sense to me at all because I have everything else but can't touch this, greased lightning and time attacker. Has this happened to anyone else?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=341518

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The only achievement that is hard to get on this game is can't touch this , it took me about 1 hour to get it right, it doesn't help when the controls get a bit buggy :mad: To be honest though i don't mind easy achievements , i prefer easy achievements over hard ones any day , i like to play games for fun , not to get annoyed.