Feb update problems here

Cookie2011

1. fails to fully shutdown

2. When you run a app like love film then switch to a game. That game just dashboard itself & yes I had dashbording before but not like this.

3. Party invite pop up is so slow & sometime it doesn't pop up at all

4. Mic connector even tho it's not part of the feb update but who ever made that coonector needs to be sacked from MSFT sick of pulling it in and out to get a connection.

What are your problems you encounter since feb update.

Carn't wait for march update for this crap chat system

1. fails to fully shutdown

2. When you run a app like love film then switch to a game. That game just dashboard itself & yes I had dashbording before but not like this.

3. Party invite pop up is so slow & sometime it doesn't pop up at all

4. Mic connector even tho it's not part of the feb update but who ever made that coonector needs to be sacked from MSFT sick of pulling it in and out to get a connection.

What are your problems you encounter since feb update.

Carn't wait for march update for this crap chat system

Have you tried doing a hard reset or even restoring your system to factory settings?

3 problems for me.

1) Smartglass remote control feature is now broken. Media buttons work i.e. play, pause etc, but the controller buttons such as a,b, Xbox guide etc don't work.

2) Kinect doesn't recognise the word "yes" now. Which is irritating as all other commands seem flawless now!

3) More Blu-Ray playback judder. But they seem to have fixed the lip sync problem at least.

I haven't tried a hard reset yet as with my 3rd world internet connection that's a last resort, as I don't want to have to wait a week, literally, to re-download everything I've got.

3 problems for me.

1) Smartglass remote control feature is now broken. Media buttons work i.e. play, pause etc, but the controller buttons such as a,b, Xbox guide etc don't work.

2) Kinect doesn't recognise the word "yes" now. Which is irritating as all other commands seem flawless now!

3) More Blu-Ray playback judder. But they seem to have fixed the lip sync problem at least.

I haven't tried a hard reset yet as with my 3rd world internet connection that's be a last resort as I don't want to have to wait a week, literally, to re-download everything I've got.

A hard reset is not the same as restoring to factory settings. Just hold down the power button until the console turns itself off.

I don't have automatic sign-in enabled. When I manually sign in, the screen turns dark for almost 30 seconds before pulling up the list of user profiles.

When I goto the list of Games/Apps, there's about a 15 second pause before the lists populate.

Overall, the dashboard feels slower than before.

Performing a hard reboot fixes the issues for a couple of hours, then they start again.

Going back to the dashboard has turned the screen black, no image but I do get sound from the game and I have hard reset my console. Happened twice, once during Titanfall and once during FIFA.

This and I've now had an issue where the console doesn't shut down properly. It just seems to stay in some sort of non responsive black screen state.

Hard reboot fixes everything though.

No issues yet, why would an update make things worse?
They messed with code, can easily fuck things up.

Imagine a giant paragraph for venture capilistsconsidering investing in new technologies, then you just past the conversation where Darth reveals to Luke that he is his father.

That aside, post new update my console explodes sometimes. That's normal right?

The only issue I had was that the voice recognition seemed to suffer from a significant drop in performance after the update, (particularly when the TV was playing) however after re-calibrating the Kinect via the settings menu, everything is back to normal. Looks as if the update (well, at least in my case) reset the Kinect to the default settings.

Can confirm a hard reset fixed 2 out of the 3 issues I had. Kinect now recognises "yes" and smartglass is now fully functional. Blu Ray playback still judders though. Looks like a hard reset is a good habit to get into after updates, although I was under the impression that's what happened after an update anyway.