Game broken but still good!

Natz

I Don't think its just me as I've replayed the start and both times and the girl doesn't appear to be animated and programmed correctly so just floats around randomly before going through the bars i'm guessing this is why this game didn't get a trial!

Don't get me wrong its a beautiful game and its a great idea just for an arcade game just the animation can be horrible (mainly on cut scenes)

Anyone else had issues?

I really liked the game. Loved the atmosphere, music, and it has a good story. It was short, but really, I think it's the right length for what it is. And it was refreshing to play a good story-driven game that wasn't based on killing a zillion enemies (says the guy about to go back to playing Diablo III). Contrast is up there with Beyond Good and Evil as one of my favorite XBlive Arcade games.

I did see the floating girl effect just outside the bedroom window once over three play throughs; but no where else in the game. And I got Dawn stuck once while going for the umbrella in the chest and came off the stage there. That was the only time Dawn got stuck in the environment that pressing (B) didn't get her out of. But there was a lot of wonky collision response through out.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a ton of issues myself, and I mean a ton. Still, nothing game-breaking except one glitch at the end preventing me to phase onto some pipes. Had to reload, and actually jump towards my death and phase at the last possible split-second, when I was the closest to the wall, to make it. And no, it was not what I was supposed to do anyway :)

Overall, one of the best Arcade titles, just because it happens in the Paris of the early 1900, and the devs had the balls to make something unique.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...