7/11's KoTH App: Unlock digital content (including in-game Locust helmet)!

Hishoa

Seriously? Another American Double XP/free item exclusive event??

We have 7/11's, Doritos and Mountain Dew in Australia, yet I cant even download the app, as its only available through the US Apple Store.

I know I always rant about Australia missing out on exclusive stuff, and I know its only some armor and props, but when I have 7/11+ all the other eligible items to 'play along' just down the road, it seems stupid I cant even download the app, let alone play along and receive the same double XP boosts overseas players receive...........

Why can't these be worldwide? And have the overseas equivalent stores as the 'base'?

All countries seem to have GameStop, EB Games or ShopTo stores, why not use them?

/rantover.

PS- RIP Chyler Silva. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.. :'(

Canada is in the same boat. Americans are mean

This is kind of dumb IMO. I'd like the items, but the closest 7-11 to me is over 200 miles away. And having it exclusive to iPhones is just retarded. Couldn't even use it on most iPods or an iPad (first gen at least) cause it required the camera.

I am quite literally surrounded by 7-11s. I swear that if the franchising agreements allowed it that they would build them next store to each other.

Fuck this, another app for apple users like the one for reach.

Even being surrounded by 7-11s and owning a newer iPhone, I can't be bothered to put this much effort into something that doesn't add up to a hill of beans. I'm going to purchase Halo 4 to play which means that my game time will be consumed by Halo 4, not some lame app that just promotes purchasing Doritos or Mountain Dew.

• 3 weeks later...

For those that do not have a phone that this app will work on you can download a program called bluestacks. It lets you download android apps to play on your computer. Then download the app location spoofer and the Halo 4 KOTH app. The app is very picky I have 3 laptops and it will only load up on 1 of them. You can shoot me a message if you want more info.