"Take It To Go" Glitched?

bluenotesmiley

Tried this 3 or 4 times, even new puzzles that I hadn't previously completed just to be sure, and it hasn't unlocked. Anybody else with this issue?

I believe that the Win8 client isn't syncing with the phone data right now - seems to be the case with medals anyways. Also, this seems to unlock oddly - I unlocked it after the phone crashed on my next completed puzzle.

I successfully unlocked this achievement at some random point, check my profile... However, the two achievements about earning medals across Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 are glitched for me, because I already unlocked all medals on PC before this game released... I already submitted this bug to the official forum at Xbox.com

Xbox.com forums is a good place for submitting bugs, there are Microsoft employees regularly checking for feedback on forums and make fixes in the next update. So if you find bugs (Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Microsoft Minesweeper, and Microsoft Mahjong), please submit to the corresponding forums on Xbox.com, and they have a template for submitting glitches. These three games' first version on Windows Phone are heavily glitched...

• 2 weeks later...
I believe that the Win8 client isn't syncing with the phone data right now - seems to be the case with medals anyways. Also, this seems to unlock oddly - I unlocked it after the phone crashed on my next completed puzzle.

Same here, game crashed halfway through, booted me back to the home screen. Opened up the game, continued the puzzle I was on and when I finished it the achievement popped.

I also got this achievement last night via a glitch. I only have a Win8 phone and haven't played anywhere near 1000 games and last night the game started glitching - I would start a new game and only a few tiles would show and then it would say "No more matches", so I backed out a few times and restarted the game and all of a sudden this achievement popped.

Figure I deserve a good glitch, given all the games that have glitched on me where I couldn't get an achievement. :)

• 1 month later...

I had the same experience as others here had. My game crashed while I was playing. I opened it up, finished the game, then I got the achievement. I had only played about ten games prior to this, and didn't play the W8 version. The same thing happened to me in the Microsoft Minesweeper game with its similar achievement.