faber workouts?

vonbakk

I have put as much, if not more, time and effort into this game than anyone here and I have strong options about the support THQ / Heavy Iron has failed to put into this title.

At approaching 80 hours of workouts, my stats have been reset to ZERO three times. Every time this game freezes [which is not too often], it looses my stats. I have (2) of my accomplishments reset to -33,567, one of which is my calories. Meaning I have to not only re-do the original 5000 required, but an additional 33,000+.

All the which they refuse to fix this shoddy game while holding out their hand asking for more money.

For $10.00 I say take some time, fix this mess and then I'll but this DLC.

Free is fine but this DLC is not at all good.

These are not new exercises just the same old exercises put in a different order, and Faber doesn't even do the training. There are 5 new routines, each has 8 exercises. Each routine lasts about 6 minutes each [if you're slow]. I haven't tried the 'new' Hit The Mitts but I did peak at it. The first routine looked much longer than the previous ones but I'd imagine the actually moves are the same recycled ones, just in a different order.

It's okay for free, but definitely NOT worth $10.00.

P.S. The game did update again (2) days ago, so I'm hopeful that they fixed some of the save / reset stats issues.

• 1 month later...

had so many issues trying to get the achievements for this game to pop. and the Urijah achievement is the worst. won't show if you do the workouts, so I tried again and did all in one day, still nothing. going to delete off hard drive and re install and try all in one day again. would really like the CAF boost for ufc 3

Not to beat a dead horse about how freakin glitched this game is but after going through all the hit the mits, and all Urijah's workout which are buried under Mark Dellagrotte (for some stupid reason) I did them all no achievement. Then I did them all and got A+ on all of them the same night. Nothing!

Then I erased it off my hard drive and changed the difficulty from med to advanced. Did the 1st Urijah workout getting an A on all 7 exercises on the 1st workout and the achievement popped.

I wish I could be more help on WHY it popped but try turning the difficulty to advanced. Hope it helps

• 1 year later...