Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

I'm pretty sure you're the same guy who was mentioned for hacking, as well as Plastic, Davie

And no, I didn't get bitch slapped.

Erm..sorry I was never mentioned in hacking achievements. Unless we've all missed some thread round about here. If ya check what was said on the forums it was said that the achievements had been posted before I had posted them and mines had pictures so weren't hacked dude. I apologised as I had no idea they had been posted due to the fact that the thread it was in was full of fighting so was no wonder I didn't notice them. For all we know you could have hacked them but I'm not accusing you of hacking just stating a fact.

Please check what your facts are and read the thread again. I didn't hack them and nor did I steal them. Those pictures are from mine and if needed I can actually post a screenshot showing the dates.

Now man please respect what people say and don't be such a noob or a post count junkie.

Zellmo cut that out man, there is no need for you just to post that to increase your count either.

Shut up and listen to the gospel of the Prince of Madness (that would be me);

Blessed is the Prince of Madness,

Who tricks us when we are foolish,

Punishes us when we are wrong,

Tortures us when we are unmindful,

And loves us in our imperfection.

Edited by Daedryon

its called having a laugh its not my fault u too are arguing about something as stupid as someone hacking achievement, theres a real world out there, or theres are more important things u could be doing then slagging each other off over something as little as that.

Being honest I'm only doing this cause its annoying that other guy can't even mind his name lol. Your lines are funny man and I genuinely am enjoying them.

Seriously don't see why I would accused of hacking when its an offense to hack someone's account. As in invasion of privacy etc etc etc.

Anyway man didn't mean to cause you offense, my apologises man.

Being honest I'm only doing this cause its annoying that other guy can't even mind his name lol. Your lines are funny man and I genuinely am enjoying them.

Seriously don't see why I would accused of hacking when its an offense to hack someone's account. As in invasion of privacy etc etc etc.

Anyway man didn't mean to cause you offense, my apologises man.

Allow me to rephrase.

I could have sworn it was you and Plastic Score who were accused of gamesaving to get achievements before the game was even released.

I never said anything about hacking accounts, fool.

Allow me to rephrase.

I could have sworn it was you and Plastic Score who were accused of gamesaving to get achievements before the game was even released.

I never said anything about hacking accounts, fool.

Dude you made a comment about a rumour without any proof to prove it was fact.

I live in the UK and the game was released a full 3 days before I even got a copy of it. I received my copy on the day before release in the UK, to my knowledge that is not a criminal offense as I will also receive Star Wars: TFU on thursday next week as well.

So there is no way I could have hacked achievements and all I will say is do not accuse me again without any proof I have done something wrong. That is how arguements start like this.

No hard feelings but don't do accuse me again. Plus I ain't no fool...sucka :p

hay man its cool you didnt offend me lets all three of us just kiss and make up lol

Yeah lets all kiss and make up man. I will not bend over tho ;) haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

@stonesofsorrow:you have to do 25 matches in one sitting

btw a way to work arount these online glitches:

i've found out that it unlocks 9/10 if the person with this viral planet jarrett is tna champ or it unlocks combined with other achievements like world wide wrestler or underdog

Edited by tmw666

• 3 weeks later...
@stonesofsorrow:you have to do 25 matches in one sitting

btw a way to work arount these online glitches:

i've found out that it unlocks 9/10 if the person with this viral planet jarrett is tna champ or it unlocks combined with other achievements like world wide wrestler or underdog

Can anyone confirm this workaround works?

Ive just realised that the 'top of the leaderboard' achievement is going to glitch on me, and its the only online achievement that I need.

Can anyone confirm this workaround works?

Ive just realised that the 'top of the leaderboard' achievement is going to glitch on me, and its the only online achievement that I need.

theres lots of ppl with 1000GS for the game, so idk if all the online ach's would be glitchy or else no one could get the last one right?

without speaking for him i think tmw666 is referring to the planet jarrett one in particular.

• 2 weeks later...

yea, i was referring to the planet jarrett achievement, as i found that the other online achievements are not really glitched

the leaderboard might look glitched (read: still states you as jobber, even with 80+ wins) but it's just slow to update your rank. it records your matches and will jump you from rank jobber to superstar.

• 9 months later...