Desmond's Role...

Grado

AC3 is still EZIO and it literally follows on from where 2 left off, after the end of AC2, you go back to montegionni (i know i cant spell it) and thats the start of number 3 although it is a new conspiracy.

No, that's Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, AC3 is a completely different game that Ubisoft are currently producing.

Has there be any hint into Desmond's role in Brotherhood or even AC3? As much as I would like to see him hunting down Templars in modern time is Ubisoft going to take the risk and step out of the Animus territory and remove the whole back in time aspect?

Has there be any hint into Desmond's role in Brotherhood or even AC3? As much as I would like to see him hunting down Templars in modern time is Ubisoft going to take the risk and step out of the Animus territory and remove the whole back in time aspect?
may i derect you to post #23 thats all i have on what hez guna do im not sure about what hez guna do as means of out of animus but should be good

Taken back to Acre by the bleeding effect, Desmond once again followed the memories of Altaïr, this time without the use of the Animus, and discovered Altaïr and Maria Thorpe conceived a child, Desmond's next ancestor after Altaïr.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Desmond_Miles

I forgot about this in AC 2 I think this will be the assassin that we will play as in AC 3. Just a prediction but why would they tell you this in the game if it is not going to mean anything.