Achievement Trading/Team & Squad Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for people to do Guerilla for all of the achievements. Usually online in the afternoon EST time. Have a mic, but I tend not to talk much if I don't have to. Need the 50 waves completed achievement primarily. 1000 kills and the airstrike cheevo aren't really a priority for me. I'm online right now, so drop me a message.

Looking for people to Boost Map wins and a class to 50. i know the best and fastest methods to achieve this. please have a lot of free time and have some common sense and a microphone. i prefer people from United states because of connection issues with game.

Add me Gamertag Deejayc

need 8 players to boost in Squad matches

Looking for people to Boost Map wins and a class to 50. i know the best and fastest methods to achieve this. please have a lot of free time and have some common sense and a microphone. i prefer people from United states because of connection issues with game.

Add me Gamertag Deejayc

need 8 players to boost in Squad matches

I take it you need 8 ppl to boost chievs properly, 4 on each team, play 8 games, 2 of each game mode n each squad takes it in turns to complete the chievs, i.e team 1 play conflict whilst team 2 in the same lobby do nothing, then when its over you swap, do the same for each game mode n we should be on to a winner

GT: Samphaa - add me, if we can get enough serious people who wont joke around i would like to try it this weekend if anyone else is up for it

Edited by EsKiBoY xX

UKS is looking for new members for Squad Challenges. In our squad we very rarely lose thanks to good teamwork and we have very good KD's as well as going for the objective contantly. If you think you could contribute to our squad send me a message on XBL :)

PS we dont boost! We're good enough to not have to, personally I think boosting is lame we prefer to enjoy the game. Just our opinion.

Edited by sOuL rEapER 13

I take it you need 8 ppl to boost chievs properly, 4 on each team, play 8 games, 2 of each game mode n each squad takes it in turns to complete the chievs, i.e team 1 play conflict whilst team 2 in the same lobby do nothing, then when its over you swap, do the same for each game mode n we should be on to a winner

GT: Samphaa - add me, if we can get enough serious people who wont joke around i would like to try it this weekend if anyone else is up for it

I'd be up for this , have a squad of 4 who would be up for it aswell. Not our first rodeo so there wont be any messing around. In the UK and on most nights, Bank holiday weekend so will be on ALOT :)

If any one else is interested msg or FR GT : Z z Chief z Z