Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need

• The Host with the Most
  • Places to See, People to Destroy
  • Kill Locust (Like a Boss)
  • Locust, Forever!
  • Come to Poppa!
  • Defending the Past
  • Now They Begin to Understand
  • Zeta Team, Go!
  • Natural Selection
  • Unstoppable Force
  • Force Multiplier

Down to play anything Campaign, Beast, Horde just send Friend Request.:uzi:

I'm going to be finishing up some other boosting tomorrow hopefully. We might be able to do this then if you guys are on.

If not, how about 6:00 pm on Friday, July 27.

Let me know what time works for you guys.

Send me a FR. I believe those times you posted are in my locale at night to midnight and over. I can be on at those times. So if you see me online and got the group just invite me in. :rock

I need help with the following achievements:

1- I've Got This! - Kill 10 opponents as the leader in a round of Guardian on a Forces of Nature map. ( Should be easier now with the new Triple Threat playlist )

2- I've Done It All! ( Revive 3 teammates as a Kantus in Beast mode)

Send me a FR - Cubanaso360

I have been waiting to do the online achievements with some friends, but they are not all that keen. I need most of the online achievements, so I'm looking to work on the following:

Horde

The Host With The Most

Kill Locust (Like A Boss)

Zeta Team, Go

Defending The Past

Hord Naturale

Unstoppable Force

Force Multiplier

Beast

Places To See, People To Destory

Now They Begin To Understand

Natural Selection

Campaign

Ain't My First Rodeo

That's Just Crazy

My Fellow Gears

We Few, We Happy Few

Help From My Friends (RAMM's Shadow)

Im Rubber, You're Glue (RAMM's Shadow)

Versus

Foreshadowing

Come To Poppa

Locust Forever

Force Multiplayer

Hunter Gatherer

I've Got This

If anyone wants to work on anything let me know.

Im online most evenings & weekends.

On GMT so other UK players would be ideal.

Gamertag is El Griff84

Looking for a partner or two to get these ribbons in a private versus match:

• Trick Shot
  • Ole!
  • Rear Guard
  • Special Delivery
  • No Smoking

And these in a Private Beast match:

• Meatshop
  • Team Savior
  • Indigestion
  • Pop Goes the Weasel

In return for helping me with these simple ribbons I will assist anyone who helps me with onyxing one medal.

GT: Waleyy

Update: I have everything I need. Thanks to everyone who helped.

I’m hoping to do the “For the Horde” and “I’m a Beast” onyx medals around 6:00 pm EST on Saturday, July 28. Try to be on around that time if you want to be involved.

If we have time afterward, I would also like to get the “Zeta Team, Go!” and “Force Multiplier” achievements.

I have a team of five for these already, but I wouldn't mind having a back-up or two, just in case.

Edited by A CATSHOVEL

Looking for people to boost Horde with - just need the Horder medal and doing another 800+ waves in public with host quits and such is going to drive me insane.

If you want Founder ribbons, Point Man, etc, I'm more than happy to help - I just need the waves done at this point. I also have all the DLC and mutators available.

I'm on most nights from midnight to 5am EST (yeah, weird hours, I know), but can also be on from 10am to 2pm EST most days if you give me a heads up for that.

GT is Archer0T8, message me if you want to join me in Horde. More players is better but I'll go with just myself and another player to break the monotony.

I’m hoping to do the “For the Horde” and “I’m a Beast” onyx medals around 6:00 pm EST on Saturday, July 28. Try to be on around that time if you want to be involved.

If we have time afterward, I would also like to get the “Zeta Team, Go!” and “Force Multiplier” achievements.

I have a team of five for these already, but I wouldn't mind having a back-up or two, just in case.

Highly likely that I will be out drinking with some mates at that hour :drunk

But if I've already came back home I can be there. Otherwise Sunday would also do great for me.

But you should have a back-up for my place if you do this tonight.

Need one other person to do this quickly. Basically running the method shown in this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LsmpxzBRoA]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8LsmpxzBRoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/ame]

GT: LykanLunatik

Have some help, thanks!

Edited by LykanLunatik

Need 2 people to do Co-op Campaign as I have one friend that would also help.. Insane preferred..

I also just got Gears 1 and 2, and would be willing to help out with those too. I'd also want to do Horde and everything else.. ^^

GT: Immortal Box 25

I am on pretty much all the time in the summer, but when August 7th comes around I won't be on as much. So I would like to get as much as I can done before then. Oh I also don't have any of the DLC :/

EDIT:

I found two other people finnaly. Thanks to:

I Stay Frawsty

Rice Paddiez

(:

Edited by Immortal Box 25