244 bonus ?

Anyone have tips on how to get Genocide Bonus on stage 15?

genocide? take your time, clear every room carefully, double check your work

its a really bad sign if you think you have genocide but have a locked door and don't know where to find a key for it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have tips on how to get Genocide Bonus on stage 15?

Zenobia? God i hate that stage, me and final had to do that maybe 3 times before getting genocide because 1st an ooze glitch into the solarium pool and the 2nd time a pufferfish didnt spawn

I actually prefer doing ghost ship genocide to that stage, thats how much i hate it haha

Zenobia? God i hate that stage, me and final had to do that maybe 3 times before getting genocide because 1st an ooze glitch into the solarium pool and the 2nd time a pufferfish didnt spawn

I actually prefer doing ghost ship genocide to that stage, thats how much i hate it haha

you know you love my Average Magnum. Imagine if I had a 5 slot one. We gotta redo your Ghost Ship Trinity some time

Hahaha wow the pufferfish counts, I didn't know that thanks.

Totally agree with you man. Took me and a friend +2h to get this stage done with a Trinity, well obviously I coudn't do much but in the end I returned the favour and the GRENADE LAUNCHER was really worth it, makes things so much easier!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...