Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
how do you get the cap all flags in stockpile? does that mean all of them or just in a round?

stockpile achievement is absolutely rediculous. for the few times people select stockpile in objective, i never get close to having my team capture them all. arghh, i really dont like objective based games, and this new achievement list they came out with is filled with em.

any tips from players who got this relatively easy? playing objective all day is not an option :p. i actually got all the flags in a BTB with a buddy, but this was before i bought the DLC:mad::mad:. i thought maybe it would be easier to "shut out" a stockpile opponent in big team, but the gametype seldom gets chosen :(

I got the you ate all the chips achievement today while playing stockpile on swordbase. It was 4 on 3 cause someone quit on their side. We won with 11 flags captured and the other team had 1.

Thought you had to capture all the flags and shut the other team out??

Maybe its glitched, who knows.

• 1 month later...

I got the "Totally Worth It" achievement off a Multi-team match when I tossed a grenade as 4 guys were fighting me and each other in the room with the health pack above the grenade launcher. 2 out of 4 died by my sticky while 1 other lived via armor lock and the other got shotted down before the grenade exploded.

May 20 update - I finally got my "You Ate All the Chips" achievement after trying it against a bunch of scrubs in a Stockpile match on the map Swordbase.

Edited by Kaiyo
Adding more words about another achievement...

I never thought I would get all the DLC Achvievements, but after some luck I am left with Crackin' Skulls (Defiant: Kill 3 players with the Oddball in a matchmade Oddball game). The thing is, I rarely get Oddball kills when I do finally get the Oddball, let alone trying to get three, but I just completed an Oddball match on Sword Base with three Oddball kills and it never unlocked. :( I've unlocked most of the DLC Achievements on non-DLC maps, so I don't know why this one didn't unlock.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=738FjrPj8ys]3 Oddball kills & no Crackin' Skulls Achievement[/ame]

Edited by mjpartyboy

• 3 weeks later...
did they ever patch up the defiant map pack achievements? because i unlocked them in custom games, they were easy points

Nope

I just got 'Poppin' and Lockin' during a sword base match...this happened to anyone else?

Achi is basicly kill anything with armor lock, although it states vech,

That's strange, I pretty much ONLY play Slayer and I don't have the Cross-Mappin' achievement. Pretty sure it's bugged.

I boosted this and while doing it we figured that its not just the target that needs to not be red, its based on a distance further that that.

Kinda hard to get unless your crouched and know in advance where a enermy is likly to come and have enough time to get 5-8 DMR shots off. (assuming your on the other side of the map)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...