Achievement Trading Thread

@Airo and the others: I'm sorry, but I probably won't be able to play today, or only for a short time. There's an appointment I was told of only today that I really can't miss ("cannot miss" as in "being legally obliged not to miss it") and it's precisely at the time of the game. Hope you find a sixth person.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be online and helping everyone boost again, only need to reach 50 and win in the last 10 seconds. If anyone has a strategy for the latter I'd appreciate it.

I imagine my little boosting clan will also be online so add me as we'll only have a few places left. First come, first served.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for employee of the month, the all coop bonuses in one session, strong closer and download complete. Add me to friends lists and I'll join any session I can to get these. I'm on most evenings and weekends (MDT or GMT-6) and I have a mic. Send a message with "brotherhood" along with any friend requests.

Edited by Whiteout55

I'm looking for most of the multiplayer achievements myself and I'm hoping you guys could help me out. I'm online pretty much all the time (school holidays are a gamers dream) and I'm happy to add anyone willing to offer assistance.

As with Whiteout55's example, send me a request with the acronym ACB in it and we can get down to business.

GT: ZerosFangs

I am still looking to boost Role Model, Abstergo EotM, and Download Complete.

I have added a few of you already and would like to put together a boosting party. I'd like to have at least six people so we can do the alliance method.

PM either on XBL or on here when you are usually free. I can usually play most nights, but can adapt to whatever will be best for the group.

Gamertag = WintersOfExile

Hope to see you guys online.