Post your Progression toward 1000 Here!

Ok I finally got a plan of attack for the BT.Which will help reduce the boredom for the longer ones.

Though I don't know if you have done Faize's enraged Bt or not.If you haven't some helpful advice.Do Faize/Lymle PA to raise their affection for each other.If you forget you can also make 10 love potions and feed them to Lymle and not Faize.That will help and if you don't have Sarah's 999 revives.You can combine the two.

Edited by Primal IX

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought bout making 1 hp armor for a couple of them.Though i found a quicker way.I took a level 52 Lymle onto 1st floor of wd. Found some insects.Killed 1 of them off.Then used a low power weapon to attack one and went into a corner while i put Sarah in a different corner.This strategy also works for Myuria as well.The bugs kill her pretty fast.You can sort of get a timing thing going on.I say sort of cause sometimes the bug act stupid.Like missing for no reason.Or she survives via fury.With that i was able to start casting restoration before they incapped her.By the time i finished most of the time they had incapped her.

The only thing bout including Faize's enraged BT's in there.Is as soon as you revive you have to switch to Faize immediately.Cause she won't stay up for long.I estimate to get Faize's BT bout 300 revives.Or at least that's how long it took me to do it.

Edited by Primal IX

• 4 weeks later...

Yay! I'm on my final Bt:s (16 left with Edge and 2 with Faize). I'll get them all during Edge's 30k kills Bt but still.................30k...........again T_T

After that it's just two fast playthroughs and then I'm done with this game =)

Yet it's gonna take another two-three weeks due to work =(

Finally I got the "Ultimate Battler" achievement so now it's just the two playthroughs left ^^

Edited by NRGY Ranta

• 2 weeks later...

Finally! After 3½ month I'm finally done with this game ( don't want to disencourage anyone, the fact that it took me so long is because that I've only been able to play around 3-5h a day at tops). Think I landed around 550-600h of gameplay.

But I must say, damn does it feel good to finally be done with it =)

Next up in line: Infinite Undiscovery

To everyone who's gonna try for 100%. Don't give up! Sooner or later you'll get it if you just hang in there.

Also thanks for all the tips and a great guide =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Finally! After 3½ month I'm finally done with this game ( don't want to disencourage anyone, the fact that it took me so long is because that I've only been able to play around 3-5h a day at tops). Think I landed around 550-600h of gameplay.

But I must say, damn does it feel good to finally be done with it =)

Next up in line: Infinite Undiscovery

To everyone who's gonna try for 100%. Don't give up! Sooner or later you'll get it if you just hang in there.

Also thanks for all the tips and a great guide =)

I would love to complete this game. I envy you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto.. working on my 'earth' playthrough now for edge/faize bt's.. I thought i'd be clever and get Bacchus robotics drops after Sahariel.. but i completely forgot he is not available when you escape! DOH! I hadn't played the beginning part of this game in a long ass time. Anywho.. got Edge going with the turbo controller for kills/faize battles; still gonna take like 30 hours.

And i finally got my spaceship data achievement =P

Edited by Xenolith666

Congrats I went a different route.I am using my galaxy playthrough since edge already has 2k+ enemies already defeated.Yea it is smart to use your earth playthrough for Faize. For his 55 grigori during the main game try to make sure Faize gets the kill shot.I would also recommend making his ultimate weapons.One for the earth symbol and one for water symbol.Since you will be in cave of seven stars for awhile.

For me I need to get a turbo controller.Then i can finish the bulk of the bt.Since Edge has 10 bt left for me.I wish the controller could do the 1k blindsides for me. But sadly I will have to do that manually.

After all the hours of gameplay I've put into my original playthrough.. doing the 'easy' playthrough for Faize is insanely quick and easy. I've practically soloed the 3 Grigori bosses with Faize.. so he's 3/55 already.. plus killing all his different 'types' as I go.

Now I'm at a dilemna.. do I just keep the turbo controller going for hours on end for Edge kills/Faize battles until I get them and then move on? Or just move on now and keep an extra save there to go back to.

This is a matter of personal prefrence.On my Faize run i essentially controlled him the whole battle.Plus doing Bacchus drop got me his 3k battles.However for Edge's Bt or mainly his 30k one.I would doing the killing on whatever playthrough that he had the most kills on.Just mainly cause its less work for you and time you have to wait.

Just keep Faize a permanment fixture in your party.Fortunately you don't have to be in control of Faize for his 3k battles.He only needs to be in the active party.But I would just keep moving forward til you get to the bonus dungeons. Controlling him only long to defeat enemies you haven't before with him.Feel free to use whoever you like after defeating the enemies you haven't before with him.Then you can turbo control the rest.For Edge I would pick whichever playthrough he has the most enemies defeated on already.That will save time.

So in other words keep moving along.You can keep a save there if you like but you won't need it.

I think at this point I'll be using my end game playthrough to finish off collecting BT's.. Edge's included since I have over 50 at this point. Then use my easy playthrough and use that Mothership spot to get 15000 kills BT or higher and whatever that equates to in battles for Faize and then move on. I can just let it run overnight and not worry.

I will be getting my turbo controller next week.So I can get back to finish up Edge bt. However with your turbo controller theirs a better place to get his 30k/possibly 255 drops.If you set you control to hit nothing but the A button.It will let you enter the doors and when the 2 enemies attack you Edge will do his normal attacks.He will then exit then reenter respawning the enemies.Oc course you have to tape your controller so he will walk in circles.With his ultimate gear and 4 attack accessory you will get alot of Edge bt

Sad to say I've slacked off when so close to finishing the game.But here is my progress....

Edge 90% Reimi 100% Faize 99% Lymle 99% Bacchus 100% Meracle 99% Sarah 100%

Myuria 100% Arumat 96%

All Faize needs 22 grigori more,Lylme needs 999 scumbags,Meracle needs 1k blindsides Arumat needs 8k,15k,30k enemies defeated, and 1k blindsides.While Edge needs half of his ology drops 4k+ enemies defeated,1k blindsides,100k button presses, 99,999 hits total and 1 other bt i forgot what it is.

I should mention i really hate the 1k blindsides.Lymles and Faize just been slacking theirs should of been done by now.Meracles would be too but I just can't force myself to do hers yet.

Edited by Primal IX

So I tried the door trick at the entrance to the palace of creation and every time I got inside I would zone out before I got attacked.. i couldn't find the right angle on the sticks to get him to arc into the room, get attacked and then arc out to zone. Even watched a video.. will try again.. but that was driving me nuts last night.

Watched another video.. LS: 2 o'clock; RS: 8 o'clock for reference.. i'm already over 4k kills with edge.. so I guess I'll just finish him and arumat this way

Edited by Xenolith666