Fighting Vipers Achievement Guide

The Stray

I have a foolproof way to do the armor break code...

Turn your controller sideways so that the Left Stick is at the top. Using your right hand, quickly move down, up, down then up + LT (press LT with your left hand). Easy as hell doing it this way.

I did this for 10 consecutive wins with Candy against a second controller and it unlocked after the 10th win.

Turn your controller sideways...

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f395/SnackPak1138/XboxController.jpg

"Do this real fast but accurate. On the 4th move, press LT as well. It only takes a few times to get the timing right."

I had trouble with the Skirt Destroyer achievement but I finally unlocked it after using 2 controllers & after 11 wins with Candy I did the move again using this method above & it unlocked. I think this is the hardest achievement on this game.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stupid. When and how long do I have to hold up for Sweet Tooth? I unlocked every mode but this doesn't work. Can you please post a picture or video.

You hold it down until after the second character intro starts after the 2nd attract mode sequence ends. I had no trouble with this one at all.

• 3 weeks later...
can anyone give me tips to unlocking ranking mode please???

Go into attract mode then press the :xbut:+:bbut:+:abut: and :start:. Choose a fighter then if you've done it right once you're in the match it will say Ranking mode at the top of the screen. It took me forever to get this because I thought it told you at the character selection screen like Random mode did, but it doesn't.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a foolproof way to do the armor break code...

Turn your controller sideways so that the Left Stick is at the top. Using your right hand, quickly move down, up, down then up + LT (press LT with your left hand). Easy as hell doing it this way.

I did this for 10 consecutive wins with Candy against a second controller and it unlocked after the 10th win.

Turn your controller sideways...

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f395/SnackPak1138/XboxController.jpg

"Do this real fast but accurate. On the 4th move, press LT as well. It only takes a few times to get the timing right."

bLaKgRaVys method worked perfectly! :drunk

Went to Offline Verses, won my 10 fights using Candy and on my 11th fight, turned my controller to the side, wiggled my :ls: a few times (right left right left) and pressed :ltbut: ...... BAM! Candys armor came off, Skirt Destroyer unlocked, easy 400:gsicon:.

Edited by MeonOner

• 4 weeks later...

One question : I have buy this game today and get more achievement. Now I just need to break 2 achievement "http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2507/+LbZfw==.jpgSkirt Destoryer" & "http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2507/-PTKFQ==.jpgWho Needs Armor" only.

But I like to let "who needs armor" to be a last achievement in my account. So I try to break candy lower armor 10 times in arcade mode (use another controller to be 2p challenger comes). After I win 11 times, it still can't break the skirt destroyer achievement. I have see candy wear only black xxx after i destroy her lower armor ten time! Why its still can't break it! It's ridiculous!

Maybe I'm just bad at the game, but I am at 40 minutes alone trying to get the skirt off one. I am on stage 9. I can do it fine it just takes a good few tries, but then it's winning even on easy that is kind of difficult. They do these charged attacks and it blocks while they attack I guess. These guys are real jerks on this game! This is way harder than the Sonic Fighters one. Like there is a very big difference between these two. Well, specifically if you are not playing against controller 2.

Anyways, just wanted to say to take your armor off this is how to:

:dright: :dleft: :dright: ( :dleft:+:bbut:+:xbut:+:abut:) This might make it easier for people to see the combo. For a while I was trying to press the trigger too but now realize you had a dash as in you can do either or.

Goes forward, back, forward, then back/A/X/B all at the same time. And yes you have to pull it off quickly and it can only be done while standing and not being attacked.

Can you explain a little better for the skirt one as far as using a second controller? So you just win 10 times in a row, and on the 11th match you input the armor break on the second controller and the achievement unlocks?

Perfect: You can still get this after taking off your own armor. Then again, a second controller method is way easy too.

Edited by Tyger7

Update: Use a second controller for Skirt Destroyer. Way easier. You will also get a perfect. Just go in and press start in arcade mode. I personally did the armor break move every match. On the 11th you will get the achievement when armor breaking.

Also, doing :dright: :dleft: :dright: then :dleft:+:ltbut: works great instead of doing all 3 buttons.

One question : I have buy this game today and get more achievement. Now I just need to break 2 achievement "http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2507/+LbZfw==.jpgSkirt Destoryer" & "http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2507/-PTKFQ==.jpgWho Needs Armor" only.

But I like to let "who needs armor" to be a last achievement in my account. So I try to break candy lower armor 10 times in arcade mode (use another controller to be 2p challenger comes). After I win 11 times, it still can't break the skirt destroyer achievement. I have see candy wear only black xxx after i destroy her lower armor ten time! Why its still can't break it! It's ridiculous!

Try with using a second controller, I did it in 11th match.

• 1 month later...

Good job on the guide. The Skirt Destroyer Achievement was -obviously- a major pain in the ass. I managed to get it with less than a second on the clock 3 or 4 times in my last round. Made it, though.

The way I did it, was I put the controller in my lap, put in :dright: :dleft: :dright: with my right hand holding the left stick, and hit :ltbut: with my left hand as I hit :dleft: again. Worked fairly well the first 4 matches. After that, it started to turn into a nail biter.

• 3 months later...

for skirt destroyer you need to beat up candy playing as the 2nd player (so candy is player one). everytime you win, hit start on the 1st controller to select character again. once you get to the 10th match, do the left, right, left, right, LT to break off all her armor for the achievement.

this guide and the one on TA were both very confusing.

• 5 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Fighting Vipers Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 5 years later...

Tried for one hour to do the armor break thing and couldn't pull it of even once... Im giving up... fuck this shit. Who tough this was a good idea? Why is the move so hard to pull. Im not an idiot, i do forward back forward and then press back+LT as you guys says. Also tried to press LT after back just in case.

I tried with the analog, i tried with the d-pad... tried it all.

Im on X1, i dunno if it make a difference but whatever... im tired of it. Well it costed me 1.50$ CAD, so i guess thanks for the 300G for a bucks and a half.