Xbox One free pack

Morbido

I got two codes for Fifa with my Xbox One.

The game and a pack code. Was hoping it would be four free packs like I got when buying the disc on 360. But all I got was one Premium pack. A pack which contents I cant sell.

What are your thoughts on this? Im not complaining about getting a free pack. Anything free is good, just a bit peeved I cant sell anything.

My best player I got was Diego Costa. Who I already had, so I sold the old one for 6.1k and added the new one to one of my squads.

Anyone get an unsellable Messi/Ronaldo?

How do you know if you have used the launch pack. I have redeemed the code but can find nowhere in game where I have a pack. I have never played ultimate team before so It might be a stupid question. I started with a bronze pack with 3 gold players then was given another bronze pack with no golds when I changed team name. Have I had launch pack?

How do you know if you have used the launch pack. I have redeemed the code but can find nowhere in game where I have a pack. I have never played ultimate team before so It might be a stupid question. I started with a bronze pack with 3 gold players then was given another bronze pack with no golds when I changed team name. Have I had launch pack?

When you load up UT it will be in the store. The store will have a number next to it which indicates how many packs you have unopened. You get a gold pack for redeeming the code.