For Your Eyes Only Achievement Glitched

I have played through the game several times on different difficulties and disabled all 12 cameras but I cannot get this achievement to unlock!! If I play offline with a made up gamertag I can unlock it everytime. I have cleared my cache and deleted save games but the game still recognizes that I have all cell phones and have finished every level on 007 difficulty. I think getting all the phones first may have glitched it for me as plenty of gamers have this one and they said it was easy to get. Is there a way to reset this game or is everything tied to my gamertag?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Does it matter if you disable them by using the electric boxes or shooting them? Because if it does try using the electric box on 10 cameras and then try shooting 10 cameras. you mentioned in your post that your phones were glitched, well theres a thread somewhere on here which tells you how you can un glitch the achievement as far as i know not sure if it was a confirmed method or just someone posting on how it maybe could be done. But definately have a look for that thread cos it might help you even with this achievement.

I seriously doubt it's glitched. There's 13 cameras throughout the game...you'll find 3 or 4 on the 3rd level (Opera), and you'll find several more in the Airport level (there are several others found in other levels). You have to sneak around them and find a yellow box on a nearby wall and press X. If you shoot them, that does not count towards your achievement. Playing through it on my first try I found and disabled all cameras, they're pretty easy to find (even if you don't see them, you can see them on your cell phone by pressing the back button).

As for your cell phones, I don't know how that could be glitched either. Most likely you missed one somewhere. There's quite a number of them, and if you don't check your phone regularly to see how many you have its pretty easy to miss some.

Hey, is there a way to see in which level you missed a cellphone? I followed the guide but got the Moonraker achievement 1 phone later, so I obviously missed one - but to figure this out, do I have to play the game again from the beginning on? Thanks Doesel

Hey, is there a way to see in which level you missed a cellphone? I followed the guide but got the Moonraker achievement 1 phone later, so I obviously missed one - but to figure this out, do I have to play the game again from the beginning on? Thanks Doesel

nah u wont have to start again and make sure you press the back button for all uyour information needs and the cellphones you have got and not got..

does anyone know if the glitch mentioned on the guide "You can get this faster by hacking a camera and then reload your last checkpoint and hack the same camera. Do this 10 times and you have the achievement. " works? ive disabled the one at the start of opera house about 10 times now and ive also disabled other cameras in the game and yet it hasnt unlocked....

does anyone know if the glitch mentioned on the guide "You can get this faster by hacking a camera and then reload your last checkpoint and hack the same camera. Do this 10 times and you have the achievement. " works? ive disabled the one at the start of opera house about 10 times now and ive also disabled other cameras in the game and yet it hasnt unlocked....

I tried the same thing when I got to the Opera mission for the first time. As it turns out, this doesn't appear to work...you have to actually disable ten of them throughout the course of the campaigns.

• 1 month later...

Any update on this, i can confirm that i have played these 3 levels probably about 5 times each and yet no achievement (go ahead and check my profile) Anyway I don't know why its not unlocking for me, its becoming very frustrating. The other one i need is 100,000 credits and i think i am only a few thousand away..

Considering the fact that the vast majority of the cameras, if not all of them, are placed in areas requiring stealth, the mind boggles as to how you haven't unlocked the achievement as part of natural progression through the game...

Please tell me you haven't shot the cameras and thought that counted as disabling them. You actually have to find the yellow wall-mounted boxes and disable the cameras via them.

every camera i have disabled has been through stealth, i have not shot one of them. I will try later to have one of them see me but i doubt that will work even though it worked for you.

Edited by bones56
Well i ran through a few camera's at the airport and no achievement. Its on its way back to gamefly tomorrow!! :(

• 2 weeks later...

I just re-rented this game!! Its still bothering me that its glitched!! Plan C now for me is i will get the 100,000 achievement (only 3 or 4 thou away from it) and then i plan on deleting everything (all game saves etc) and then hopefully it will pop when i replay the game!!

EDIT: Oh well, spent the whole evening playing it and i got the 100 thou achievement but played the game over on easy and no camera achievement. I will check back to see if someone figures this out, because i can't be the only one not getting this achievement. so close 980/1000

Edited by bones56

• 3 weeks later...

I’m not sure if it will work but one of my friend’s achievements glitches so he deleted everything to do with that game and then deleted his profile and recovered it. After that it unlocked (Once completing the achievements requirements). If you do try this make sure you delete your profile and not all your items as well.

Edited by Tufty

You people need to stop being assholes to this guy. The achievement glitched for me too. dont go saying hes stupid and he needs to read the achievement. help with his damn problem or just keep quiet.

Thanks!! :)

I’m not sure if it will work but one of my friend’s achievements glitches so he deleted everything to do with that game and then deleted his profile and recovered it. After that it unlocked (Once completing the achievements requirements). If you do try this make sure you delete your profile and not all your items as well.

I will rent this again soon and give it a shot!! :uzi: I will post to say how it went!!

I have deleted the save game from my hard drive and CLEARED MY CACHE and went back through the game twice (different difficulties) but still no achievement. So no deleting the save does not fix this glitched achievement. Even after deleting the save from the hard drive and starting a new game all the cell phones are still gone. Even without save data the game somehow knows you have played it before because all levels are still unlocked. I think it is somehow tied to your profile. I can log out and play through with a made up gamertag and ignore the phones and it pops everytime.