District Contact in North New York?

k1lls1gn

Something that made it easier for me when I couldn't find her was to go into eagle vision around the area I remembered her being on my map, in eagle vision the woman stuck out like a sore thumb and only had to run around for a couple minutes before I seen her.

Was gonna be pissed if that had prevented me from getting "Completionist".

Something that made it easier for me when I couldn't find her was to go into eagle vision around the area I remembered her being on my map, in eagle vision the woman stuck out like a sore thumb and only had to run around for a couple minutes before I seen her.

Was gonna be pissed if that had prevented me from getting "Completionist".

Yeah, but when you do actually find her the icon will automatically pop up on the map and she will start to sparkle like anyone else you do a mission for, The problem is finding her, but like i said northwest corner and you shouldn't have a problem

Yeah, but when you do actually find her the icon will automatically pop up on the map and she will start to sparkle like anyone else you do a mission for, The problem is finding her, but like i said northwest corner and you shouldn't have a problem

I been trying to find her, no luck.

I tried using eagle eye while searching, nothing.

Im really annoyed now.

Can someone post a video/pic please?

• 2 weeks later...

Yea that isn't even close to being true in my case, when I found her there was still no map/mini-map icon. Only reason I knew it was her is because the glow in eagle vision and out of eagle vision she had the animus lines circling (or sparkle as you put it) her indicating she was a mission character.