If anyone knows anything I could use some info

KillerChris8814

It's an Action RPG where you play as an Orc (you get a Goblin side-kick but I'm not sure if he's playable or not) and aim to end the tyrannous rule of the humans. :)

It's being done by the same developer who is making the Game of Thrones RPG.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDkI-VtGib8]OF ORCS AND MEN: TEASER 1 - YouTube[/ame]

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just found out in google today and this game is Quasi-turn-based RPG like Game of Thrones, so now I not getting it because I dont like gameplay in Game of Thrones. I like Action RPG that allow you control combats instead of strategy combats like Fallout, Skyrim, KoA Reckoning, Darksiders II etc.. I cancel preorder now. Wish this game is action rpg. Don't me wrong for not preorder it now, it just I love RPG for Action. :)

• 4 weeks later...
does it have difficulty achievements?is it good?

Yes it have one to finish the story in the hardest difficulty (Extreme, above Hard). But it is nothing that you can't do, just take your time facing the enemies and try to plan your actions - rebember that you play with 2 characters, one you command, and the other the AI (you can switch anytime beetwen them with Y).

Many achievements are story-related, and some are for combat actions... nothing impossible.

The game is a little better than Game of Thrones IMO... if you like more serious RPGs this is a nice choice. I also recommend to you see some gameplay videos in youtube, if didn't played Game of Thrones to get the general idea of the gameplay.

Yes it have one to finish the story in the hardest difficulty (Extreme, above Hard). But it is nothing that you can't do, just take your time facing the enemies and try to plan your actions - rebember that you play with 2 characters, one you command, and the other the AI (you can switch anytime beetwen them with Y).

Many achievements are story-related, and some are for combat actions... nothing impossible.

The game is a little better than Game of Thrones IMO... if you like more serious RPGs this is a nice choice. I also recommend to you see some gameplay videos in youtube, if didn't played Game of Thrones to get the general idea of the gameplay.

ok thank you

nope, all choices so far I managed with using save files (e.g. the "path of" achievements can be unlocked in 10 minutes - all 4) , one playthrough will probably enough if the difficulty stacks and since a guy has alreayd completed the game, they must stack (there is no way he could have played it through 3 times already, game is long!)

nope, all choices so far I managed with using save files (e.g. the "path of" achievements can be unlocked in 10 minutes - all 4) , one playthrough will probably enough if the difficulty stacks and since a guy has alreayd completed the game, they must stack (there is no way he could have played it through 3 times already, game is long!)

someone must make a road map for this i am in the first town when you have a job side quest for styx i guess if i decline and fight i get other achievement right?the problem is i play it on hardest mode and its very hard i wish to know when all the choices are to make save before if you know some thanks.

• 9 months later...