Shafted Achievement Tips

damien the devil

hi this is some tips on getting the shafted achievement

0ICLiGJhbC9CCRsBGl5TWWMzL2FjaC8wLzM2AAAAAOfn5-94vso=.jpg Shafted-35:gsicon:

the achievement requires you to get 6 perks and a pack a punched weapon in 1 match

here is a tactic me and a friend used to get it

what you will need

2-4 players

permanent juggernog

at the beginning we went down the lift and turned the power on then we rode the lifts to the top of the roofs. and in one of the lifts on the roof there is a bowie knife that costs 3,000 points just keep killing zombies to get the points. and once you have the points buy the bowie knife it is a 1 hit kill up to round 11 so by round 11 you should have a nice amount of points now go and buy 2 perks e.g the one you dont want to survive with i choose who's who and quick revive then go down and have your friend revive you to clear your perks then with your remaining points go and buy the perks you want to survive with e.g double tap,mule kick. it would also be a good idea to get a pack a punched weapon before going down to lose perks just to aid survival. if you do not have enough points just play a few more rounds you should have enough points by round 15

Tips

NOVA ZOMBIES

the nova zombies (zombie frogs as i like to call them) do not count toward the achievement. (for those who do not know if you survive the round without using bullets or grenades you get a random perk awarded to you this perk doe not count)

have a friend help you out

(best to try 1 person at a time to reduce points stealing arguments

permanent juggernog

get permanent juggernog before attempting (to get permanent juggernog go on tranzit solo and buy quick revive now get 500 points by killing zombies, then let a zombie knock you down ,once revived buy quick revive again and get another 500 points and do the same thing again once doe 3 times upon revival you should see a green glow around you this means you have permanent juggernog)

build the steam trap

the steam trap helps hold some of the zombies off should it get hectic

thanks any questions message me at my GT Appletini Kid or send me a friend request so we can play zombies sometime

hope this helps

Great advice about the Bowie Knife, completely missed where that was located during my previous achievement grabs, now all I'm missing is the easter egg. Got Shafted using the knife this morning solo. 13 waves in, got lucky with a few Double Points drops & perks from the nova creatures. Forgot about the elevator on the rooftop by the dragons tucked away in the back corner and was freaking out but left a couple crawlers on the roof with a pack-a-punched pistol and BINGO! Achievement unlocked, solo at that (and I'm just an average zombie player). Although, it wasn't too difficult, just have to time your moves with the elevators and know your surroundings pretty well at that point. But good luck getting this guys! It's well friggin' worth it if you do this shit solo.