Campaign Veteran GLITCHED

Utako

• 6 months later...

He is one lucky bum xD but anyways... i got glitched as well.. no achievement for beating all 5 levels on Rookie but at least i got the logs and secrets outta the way.. so i guess i'll give it another shot to try to get the Campaign Veteran and Against all Odds.. i hope.. Good luck to you all.. and hope Team 17 can patch this so everyone can get their 200 and be happy.:woop:

• 2 months later...

I've also experienced this glitch.

I played through on veteran and didn't get the veteran achievement, so I then played through on elite and got the veteran achievement this time round. But the elite achievement didn't unlock. I played through the last level again but it still didn't unlock. This is very frustrating considering I've put in all the time and effort.

Did anyone manage to get the elite achievement after having problems? Any Suggestions would be muchly appreciated?

• 3 weeks later...

This glitched on me as well. I really do not feel like having to run through this game again. If the levels weren't so long It wouldn't be a big deal. Did anyone have any good news on a remedy? I'm thinking a free-play play through which will suck.

*edit free play did the trick. I played 1 level and both unlocked.

Edited by Todaysforgotten

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

For anyone who stumbles across this thread, I finally got round to finishing the story today on Rookie! I loaded up my save from level 4 and then after finishing level 5 I was rather gutted that I didnt get my achievement! With some secrets and logs outstanding I decided to mop up the remaining few by starting a new game on Rookie, after finishing the 2nd mission, the achievement unlocked for me! Still rather glitchy it seems but I didnt have to mess around in any free play, so to anyone who still hasn't got it, perseverance seems to be key!