Wow.......

Jamiereloaded23

People really weren't kidding when they said just how bad this game was, I picked it up for the princely sum of 50p in my local Game, and i still feel a little ripped off.

I managed to get the full 1000g from it, but it seriously tested my patience, with the glitchy camera, audio that is repeated every few seconds, cheap insta-kill moves and having to replay this almost twice to be able to finish it, i would only suggest this to people who really want to waste a day of their lives.....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
People really weren't kidding when they said just how bad this game was, I picked it up for the princely sum of 50p in my local Game, and i still feel a little ripped off.

I managed to get the full 1000g from it, but it seriously tested my patience, with the glitchy camera, audio that is repeated every few seconds, cheap insta-kill moves and having to replay this almost twice to be able to finish it, i would only suggest this to people who really want to waste a day of their lives.....

how long did it take for you to beat the game? A day? If it's just a day, I might try it.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really understand what everyone hates about it. It's pretty basic, and the story is short, but I haven't found myself stressing out about any of the game mechanics once. It's not too difficult, and using the Grab-crush move with carnal fury is pretty fun.

I mean I wont be playing it again after I finish the 1000G, but I paid £1.50 for it and don't regret it at all.

• 2 years later...

I am playing on Thane difficulty and it's not a good game.

1. Defending that relic at level 13 or wherever it was, must be really tough on Legend.

2. I don't like collectibles and there are multiple types in this one, making it highly annoying.

3. I don't like that I can hurt my own guys in Carnal rage, which makes some of the levels really tough (like defending the relic).

I don't think I'll play it again on Legend difficulty, it wasn't good enough to keep me interested at all, even in 1 playthrough