Vengeful will be revised!

Rixiden

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I know all this. lol sorry about the rant. It's just it should have been an achievement that's realistic for say people that have lives unlike me(have a job, family, friends to hang out with every other day, etc.) Hell I'm unemployed and play this game at least 2 to 3 hours a day boosting/grinding and still taking forever just to get one medal up. And yes about the ideling xbox, I've only done that for one game and that was Timeshift to get the 48 hour achievement. Other than that I don't want the RROD or my parents to bitch me out cause I'm leaving my xbox on all day everyday just to get one medal, lol. It's just the realistic part of it. If the medals had something to do with skill and maybe only like 4000 matches total across all game types then it wouldn't bother me. Hell I haven't even sniffed 16000 matches throughout my life in video games.

Here are some trully dumb fuckin retarded people in this world. Yeah I'm a noob because I don't want to grind for hours on end everyday for the next 2 years just to get seriously shit.0! Wtf! How is this achievement good for a game. Some people just need to rot. I have so many games on my backlog including upcoming halo anniversary. I haven't played another game since this released and I only have 17 of 65! Fuckin impossible. Hopefully somebody molotovs epics headquarters for their dumbass achievement!

You are obviously not spending enough time with GOW3 or doing something wrong. I've played a couple other games and have 38 of 65 right now. I'm very close to getting my 39th medal which is Shock Trooper. My 40th will be Pistols which I need about 1500 more kills of. It's definitely not impossible and actually taking much less time than I originally anticipated when I first saw the achievement requirement.

Idle boosting FTW! You can get a large portion of these medals by idle boosting with the correct setup depending on what u are going for. others, such as sapper or guardian angel, can be boosted to onyx in just a couple hours with a partner. plenty of room to cut corners, hundreds of hours saved. forums search FTW

Im actually a little scared. When Epic try to improve anything they generally make it worse! Remember the event in gears 2 that was supposed to help people with seriously 2.0? They gave wretches invisible shotguns. The guy from epic said they were going to make it better but decided to make it awesome instead :wtf

Just some part of me thinks that we shouldnt get our hopes up lol. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic :woop:

Potentially encouraging people to play badly so they can get a nemesis during online play was such a terrible idea I'm surprised they went with it in the first place.

[/b/

I have thought this is the case for many of the ribbons/medals/mutators. How annoying is it when you are trying to have fun and play a legit game and someone is clearly doing some activity just to boost.

Good job encouraging people to ruin matches epic!

Im actually a little scared. When Epic try to improve anything they generally make it worse! Remember the event in gears 2 that was supposed to help people with seriously 2.0? They gave wretches invisible shotguns. The guy from epic said they were going to make it better but decided to make it awesome instead :wtf

Just some part of me thinks that we shouldnt get our hopes up lol. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic :woop:

I was thinking the same thing... Epic usually fucks things up when the say they're gonna make it "better"

Here are some trully dumb fuckin retarded people in this world. Yeah I'm a noob because I don't want to grind for hours on end everyday for the next 2 years just to get seriously shit.0! Wtf! How is this achievement good for a game. Some people just need to rot. I have so many games on my backlog including upcoming halo anniversary. I haven't played another game since this released and I only have 17 of 65! Fuckin impossible. Hopefully somebody molotovs epics headquarters for their dumbass achievement!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/108/728/Oprah_umad.gif?1301082881