The Whole Gang's Here Easy way!!!

Ndavis55

You only need to obtain Raul who is found in black mountain prison. Once you have him as your companion tell him you need to split ways have him return to his shack.

Found north of Novac.

Go to his shack and he should be in there. Start a conversation and tell him to tag along then immediately talk to him again and tell him to split ways.

Then repeat the step of telling him to follow you and dismiss him 3 more times.

Then once you have done that 4 or 5 times have him repair an item and the achievement should pop. I have had 4 friends try this with 100% success so good luck.

Also I did this with having only recruiting Boone none of the others.

Note: This is for the achievement only you do not get use of the other companions.

Edited by Ndavis55

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey nice one. Gonna try this as I fuc#ed up the quest with Boone. He went all funny cos I just chose anyone to wear the beret and walk across so he could shoot them. He got all pissed off about it and wouldn't join me as a companion so I shot the whinny bastard. Try this glitch later.;)

You only need to obtain Raul who is found in black mountain prison. Once you have him as your companion tell him you need to split ways have him return to his shack.

Found north of Novac.

Go to his shack and he should be in there. Start a conversation and tell him to tag along then immediately talk to him again and tell him to split ways.

Then repeat the step of telling him to follow you and dismiss him 3 more times.

Then once you have done that 4 or 5 times have him repair an item and the achievement should pop. I have had 4 friends try this with 100% success so good luck.

Also I did this with having only recruiting Boone none of the others.

Note: This is for the achievement only you do not get use of the other companions.

thats cool, ill try it out later, how did you figure this out??

Thank you very much OP. I simply had to dismiss him 6 or 7 times and the achievement poped up. No need to wait till he is in his shack, no need to repair item...good thread.

This is what worked for me also. As soon as I left the prison room after recruiting him, I dismissed and recruited seven more times and it popped up several seconds later.