Missing a weapon? Ask here.

Ooyah

Okay I've updated my video post to show how to get the blacksmiths sword, it's not quite as clear as tokyofist states, but still major props on him for finding it.

Additionally I'm pretty sure we all have the Tin Soldier Pen.

Looking through the list of items there is 48 sharp items.

I now have 48 sharp items.

The Mighty Pen is a four star sharp weapon. There is no Mighty Pen in the list of weapons. The only other close item is the dip pen which is a two star item. Plus the Dip Pen has been confirmed. So the game creators changed the name of the item, and the picture and didn't tell the manufacturer of the instruction booklet.

If you disagree, feel free to tell me why.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst the Tin Soldier's Pen is in the manual, the Mighty Pen, which is readily found on the giant levels, is not. Having picked one up in game tonight it looks the same therefore I think it is the same (don't know if you guys have noticed but there are a few wrongly worded weapons when compared to the list). That would explain the lack of appearances of the Tin Soldiers Pen.:)

Edit: Just noticed this had already been posted therefore this is just confirmation.

Edited by destinee ehgc
duplication of information

i just got the mine cheevo and the ratchet is in chapter 2 the first chest i get it every other run thru that level ended up with 163 weapons i hate this game its frustrating

i can confirm this mate but rachet only comes up like one in ten chances just keep trying ovr n ovr until u get it....i literally just got the "Mine!" achievement......if its any help i played a LiL Red =]

Every time I play I get ruler, compass, hammer, and plyers.

This is very interesting. I noticed somthing similar with the Spoon of Destruction. The wishing well on level 6 only ever gives me spatulas, never ever the spoon. The well on level 7 gives me the spoon, just before you get to the 'mixing bowls' bit. Wonder if this is character specific, then?

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering, if anybody knew, what this weapon is in chapter 8. Not the Twig of Destiny, (though I thought it was so I kept jumping at it) but some other Twig-Like weapon. I can't seem to reach it but it's also at the beginning. Stand right in front of the CampFire and look at the top right of your screen. It's like a green castle wall with a twig sticking out of the left side of it. Anybody ever get that? :confused:

• 4 weeks later...

Woho finally I found usefull a thread about the weapons in this game:)

My current stats are

Sharp: 48

Blunt: 88

Guns: 5

Bows: 4

Potions: 5

Wands: 5

=155 total

Currently trying to get that squirrel sadly without succes until now but I will go on trying.

Edit: Found my last missing (I guess) sharp weapon :D

Edited by Brawl Kirby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
with the update.

So is there finally an update?

Haven't played it for while now so is the secret bean guy achievement fixed aswell?:confused:

Edit: OK it is got it now in the first battle with the little giant.

Just let him grab and kill you (as the Bean guy) and the acheivement is yours:D

Edited by Brawl Kirby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont think that the actual achievement is glitched, i think it is just the weapon's stastic screen that is glitched. before i started playing a new game, i checked it and it said i had collected 162 weapons. i started a new game, collected the 4 weapons that i was missing, which was the beaver, shark scimitar, water bellow, and water pump. the achievement popped at the water bellow, and after that i went to taleville and checked the statistics, and it still said 162. along with my slice weapons saying 47 and blunt saying 95. definitely something wrong there

Edited by xHardcoreChildx

I have 158 collected and don't really have a clue what I am missing....

47 slice

91 blunt

5 bows

5 guns

5 potions

5 wands

I already have

INVISIBLE SWORD

WATER BELLOW

WATER PUMP

FLAMINGO TRUMPET

EXCALIBUR

RAINBOW SWORD

TWIG OF DESTINY

SHARK SCIMITAR

WIZARD STAFF

SPOON OF DESTRUCTION

BLACKSMITH'S SWORD

I might need the Watering Can, can any one give me a few common ones that can be easily missed please

thxs

I was looking in the book and I think the toad weapon might be the last one for the sharp weapons I need, anyone know where it is thxs

Edited by xSkeithx