The "Legend" Club

mnwlkr

I can't see me getting to Legend. I have put a lot of hours into this game but I am only Level 20 (Advanced Officer)

I am not even a quarter of the way to Level 31 "Legend" status (137,460 xp of 600,000 needed) I'm not going to grind 460,000+

I might get to Lvl 22 "Champion" with the DLC.

Kudos to those who get there. It is a mighty achievement.

About to hit Elite Champion. About 50% through but to get Legend... Hmmm doubt it. Even with the double XP it's quite tasking/grindy.

Only man in my club but ranked 1st out of the 6 clubs in my bronze division I've been matched against. 85k at the moment with 2nd club having 14 members and 23k. With 5 days left (Xmas included in those days, yay family outtings) I don't know if I can hold 1st so would love some help knocking that score up.

Anyway, anyone who's interested hit me up on IRON MAN Ai with a message so I know it's not a random or for another game, cheers.

Really? Because I am not even trying after I get to Assassin. I think that was the coolest title as well so I am not trying to boost after that. But I managed to get to Legend a few days ago. You guys must not be spending too much time on this game. :(

EDIT: I just found that the Club Competition is a great help. If you play the boosted mission, you will get double of what you already have. I am sure everyone will be able to get to Legend in no time if you just work a bit on it.

Edited by mnwlkr

Yeah I went from advanced assassin to elite master in about 2 days (roughly 4-5hrs of gameplay)

People will get to legend in no time, as for the competition I think that the way it's made, it seem that you are always #1 in ranking, I guess it sorted you with less scored player and those player are sorted with less player

Stsggering is not. A. Secret at all..

Anyway I find it much easier to do the heist mission, go on the rooftoo gun down sniper guard the create some berserk, everyone will come outside, drop a few poison gas and stun so you get group bonus, while quick shot some people with phantom, go to the. Merchant replenish and repeat until everyone is dead, I managw to do about 15000pts that way.

Found a really nice spot to grind! Credit to a Hongkonger who posted a video on Youtube.

In Louvre, third apartment complex from the left facing directly the plaza to the south (the one which has a Co-op icon), there is a cupboard inside the northeastern apartment. Keep climbing it, and Arno is forced to descend each time just as he reaches the cupboard top. Every 3 times this gives 50 points for Controlled Descend, and every 5 times it gives 250 points for Expert Controlled Descend.

In a minute this gives around 1800 points, and in only an hour I got more than 100000 Creed points. And the best is I can use rubber bands to keep the RT button and left analog stick active so I can go do other things

Edited by ImaginaryRuins

Stsggering is not. A. Secret at all..

Anyway I find it much easier to do the heist mission, go on the rooftoo gun down sniper guard the create some berserk, everyone will come outside, drop a few poison gas and stun so you get group bonus, while quick shot some people with phantom, go to the. Merchant replenish and repeat until everyone is dead, I managw to do about 15000pts that way.

Well I didn't know that. But obviously there are still a LOT of people who don't know about that.

Found a really nice spot to grind! Credit to a Hongkonger who posted a video on Youtube......

Just out of curious. So are you a Legend now?

Because last time I checked you were Assassin and today you were only Advanced Assassin. I was wondering if the Ubi server messed up again. Otherwise, you should be Legend by now, right?

Found a really nice spot to grind! Credit to a Hongkonger who posted a video on Youtube.

In Louvre, third house from the left facing directly the plaza to the south, there is a cupboard inside that building. Keep climbing it, and Arno is forced to descend each time just as he reaches the cupboard top. Every 3 times this gives 50 points for Controlled Descend, and every 5 times it gives 250 points for Expert Controlled Descend.

In a minute this gives around 1800 points, and in only an hour I got more than 100000 Creed points. And the best is I can use a rubber band to keep the RT button active so I can go do other things

Good find, I'll try this out soon and then hopefully I'll be legend as well. If this gets round everyone we see will be legend haha

Great Find "ImaginaryRuins". I tested it out and can confirm it works. 2 rubber bands (Up direction & RT Button) makes this an easy grind.

I got 60,000+ in around an hour. I will be Legend in no time. Thanks. :)

It took me a while to find the right spot. Here is the exact Location. ( In Tuileries/ Le Louvre)

Blue Assassin's Marker. It is ground floor. Enter door from the East.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/wombat62/2014-12-28130417.jpg

It is this cupboard (You will see it as you enter the door):

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/wombat62/43f1b3ca-1957-44d6-bdc4-4413fb0dca17.jpg

Edited by Tassie Tiger

Thanks, Tassis Tiger.

I too can confirm it works but it seems not to register the vaults correctly. Sometimes you need to vault around 10 times before it register a Controlled Descend.

This is a much easier way than Staggering Strike Expert, especially when used with rubber bands. But a well-timed Staggering Strike Expert method should be more efficient to net Creed Points in shorter time.

It's surprising how fast it does rack up with double XP (competition). Managed to get to near the end of Master without a lot of play time over Xmas and single handedly won the club comp (however easy matched against those other clubs).

Just playing the game though as I'm trying to increase my Initiates level too by completing objectives. Not much left to do so it all helps. Next club comp I'll be legend but if anyone wants to create a legend club then count me in, would be great to do coop with others in the same club & also who speak.

I think I officially have nothing left to do except for the Companion App, which gives me Missions and unlock Chests and Artifacts. Yeah, how ironic.

In game, the only thing left for me to do is to wait for another Club Competition and get another Legendary gear (hopefully).

AND crowd events. I am trying to get to 100 out of 100 and see if it ends there or if anything special happens. Anyone get there yet?

Off topic, I am currently out of games so I would like some advices. Should I get Far Cry 4? Or go back to Watch Dogs? Or Lego The Hobbit? Those are the games I am looking at.