Achievement Discussion

Barad

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There definitely has to be a humorous one in there! Anyway, I would like if they have:

- Reach the highest rank

- Unlock everything (specs., guns, etc.)

- Obtain all awards

- Kill 10,000+ players

If not in achievements, then definitely in award form. Why didn't they include these classics in Battlefield Bad Company 2?! :/

There definitely has to be a humorous one in there! Anyway, I would like if they have:

- Reach the highest rank

- Unlock everything (specs., guns, etc.)

- Obtain all awards

- Kill 10,000+ players

If not in achievements, then definitely in award form. Why didn't they include these classics in Battlefield Bad Company 2?! :/

Why did you pick the worst possible achievements :p In award form for sure though, I'm sure its gonna follow on a lot from BC2.

:eek:

Why did you pick the worst possible achievements :p In award form for sure though, I'm sure its gonna follow on a lot from BC2.

So very few people can get 1000GS (or more w/ DLC) on Battlefield 3, like Battlefield Bad Company (1). I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem, judging by your stats. :uzi:Anyway, I'm talking about those awards like Battlefield Bad Company 2:woop:, not Battlefield Bad Company (1) award like.

I have 10,000+ kills and all awards for Battlefield Bad Company 2, so I'd like an achievement! :p :Bounce:

Hope they included it as an avatar award challenge then...because I'm sure there's no avatar award whores out there....yet.

Award for:

-10,000 kills

-all awards (in-game)

-all gold stars(if they have the star system for weapons like in Battlefield Bad Company 2 [which was awesome]) obtain at least one gold star with every weapon and gadget!

• 4 weeks later...
:eek:

So very few people can get 1000GS (or more w/ DLC) on Battlefield 3, like Battlefield Bad Company (1). I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem, judging by your stats. :uzi:Anyway, I'm talking about those awards like Battlefield Bad Company 2:woop:, not Battlefield Bad Company (1) award like.

I have 10,000+ kills and all awards for Battlefield Bad Company 2, so I'd like an achievement! :p :Bounce:

Hope they included it as an avatar award challenge then...because I'm sure there's no avatar award whores out there....yet.

Award for:

-10,000 kills

-all awards (in-game)

-all gold stars(if they have the star system for weapons like in Battlefield Bad Company 2 [which was awesome]) obtain at least one gold star with every weapon and gadget!

Well if your comparing this to BC2 award wise then fair enough achievements for some of these awards would be nice seeing as we've done it all in BC2 anyway..just hope they don't mess up this game like they did with MoH.

• 1 month later...

500 or 5000 matches (whichever it was) is a terrible achievement. Other gamers tell me the community now is turbo controllers galore...

I want about 600-700 campaign, a couple co-op and the rest for MP. Demo Man, as annoying as it was, is definitely doable if you have the right methods.

Edited by CIF

Demo man was a slog,but boy what a buzz when that achevo finally popped! Well earned!

Which is exactly how it should be, in my opinion. I hate to admit that I boosted ~12 of my first 20 demo kills and I did not get nearly the satisfaction out of getting it that I could have. I've since gotten plenty more and they have been way more satisfying.

I boosted that Demo 2.0, every single one of em. I just wanted the 1k ASAP :]

As for wanting achievements like BF2:MC, the list was severely flawed and boring, I have around 60 points from that game. The multiplayer was amazing though. I expect something fairly similar to BC2, maybe without the collectible achievements.