Cluster Bomb v. White Phosphorus

xCGIx PUNISHER

Anybody have any idea what the difference is? Since the Cluster Bomb costs 300 BP more and is unlocked later than White Phosphorus I assumed that the Cluster Bomb was more effective. But from using both, I feel like WP is the better option because it costs less, obviously, and it seems like it has a larger area of effect. But maybe that's just me.

One other question, what the hell does the WP grenade even do? I throw at objectives on Ground Control hoping it will kill somebody but it never does anything. Does it work like Nova Gas in BLOPS where it will kill someone if they sit in it for a long time or what?

But from using both, I feel like WP is the better option because it costs less, obviously, and it seems like it has a larger area of effect. But maybe that's just me.

I just started using cluster bombs yesterday and I felt the same way. I could easily get 2-4 kills with WP each time, and only average 1 kill with the cluster bombs. It does seem like a waste because you waste more BPs.

One other question, what the hell does the WP grenade even do?

It explodes and leaves burning white phosphorous in the general area of where it exploded. I love it and use it in two ways:

1) throw it direct at someone who is not already running (for example, when they are trying to cap a point in ground control). I'm not sure if they get a grenade indicator or not (I'm guessing not), but for some reason people never run away and the explosion kills them.

2) throw it to block a path. If you see someone running towards you and are pretty sure they will run through this doorway, lay down a line of fiery white phosphorous and odds are they will sprint right in and burn to death. :)

I just started using cluster bombs yesterday and I felt the same way. I could easily get 2-4 kills with WP each time, and only average 1 kill with the cluster bombs. It does seem like a waste because you waste more BPs.

This^ I've seen enough people using it and not getting nearly as many as you get with WP. So I haven't even bothered using it lol. I would assume if you want the Expert of War then you will have to use it at some point. Good luck =P

I've only used cluster bombs but I got the expert now so I'll be using WP next time I play.

With cluster bombs I wait till tanks start rolling in then aim for them destroys them almost everytime. I normally call 3 in with the points I've gained and I get an average of 2-3 kills per bomb.

Do you aim with the center of the target circle on the tank?

(With the WP, I've found it more successful when there are enemies on the edges of the target circle, and not as successful when enemies are directly under the center.)

Do you aim with the center of the target circle on the tank?

(With the WP, I've found it more successful when there are enemies on the edges of the target circle, and not as successful when enemies are directly under the center.)

If its not moving I centre it seems to work, I don't know if the tank moves but it normally destroys it. If its moving I aim ahead so it drives into it also I take in to consideration the planes distance.