Online Racing After patch 1.06

HigginsM

Online race winnings and RP have been reduced after the latest patch today.

Down the Drain Money was 7000 now 1140 and RP was 3100 now 750

Criminal Records is now 250 cash and 155 RP for a one lap race and two lap races

TITLE UPDATE 1.06

Along with the new Beach Bum update content, automatic Title Update 1.06 also includes a host of fixes and adjustments for Grand Theft Auto Online, which are listed here:

Fixed an issue where the game would delete your personal Vehicle if you have another player in it when you add a Tracker and Insurance.

Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the aerial view when entering GTA Online with cloud servers down and having just launched a mini-game.

Fixed an issue where the mission 'Damaged Goods' would start even though it had previously been completed.

Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players couldn't claim back their personal vehicle in GTA Online.

Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players were able to get the Declasse Sheriff SUV into Los Santos Customs and respray it causing the menus to malfunction.

Fixed an issue where in rare circumstances players would lose all personal vehicles after being idle kicked and unable to rejoin an online session.

Fixed an issue where players could occasionally get stuck after killing a pedestrian with a golf ball.

Corrected an exploit where players would retain their personal vehicle after selling it at Los Santos Customs mod shop by transitioning back and forth between Story Mode and Online.

Corrected an exploit where players could keep repeatedly selling a Bati 801 to Los Santos Customs.

Corrected an exploit where players were able to duplicate vehicles by accepting a Mission while leaving a high-end garage.

Corrected an exploit where a player could start a Team Deathmatch with all players on the same team.

Players are no longer able to delete their GTA Online character while the Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable.

DYNAMIC TUNING TO GTA ONLINE

In tandem with today's Title Update, we've also completed a new round of dynamic tuning on the game. This includes changes to the Bad Sport system and continued balancing of rewards for all different types Jobs. Notable adjustments are listed below:

The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly.

Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.

The GTA$ and RP rewards for Races, Deathmatches and Parachuting are now based on the average time they take to complete.

Players now receive GTA$ and RP rewards when failing a cooperative Job or being a member of the losing team during a Versus Mission, depending on how long the Job / Mission lasts.

Players now receive a bonus GTA$ multiplier for Missions when played at the higher difficulty levels (Normal = 1.25, Hard = 1.5).

In Team Deathmatch, all players on a team now receive the same GTA$ and RP rewards, with the winning team getting roughly 4-5x what the losing team receives.

Removed some instances of debris in specific Races, including the cardboard from the 'Down the Drain' Race.

Deliveries from Pegasus have been reduced from $1,000 to $200.

The cost of removing a wanted level by calling Lester has now been scaled based on the amount of stars you have - at a cost of $200 per star.

Restricted cars and vehicles that have been added to player garages through exploits have been removed. This includes tanks, helicopters and police vehicles.

The following vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website in-game: BF Dune Buggy, Canis Bodhi, Karin Rebel, Maibatsu Sanchez 2, Vapid Sadler, Vapid Sandking SWB.

To eliminate any remaining vehicle loss issues, an a

Edited by HigginsM

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This basically means that from now on your only option to level up would be to play the same missions again and again ... and again ..... and again ...

I'm so glad that I reached my 1000g some time ago and that I'm level 124 right now ...

I do have to say that I absolutely dislike how R* does not say anything about the changes and nerfing the payouts ... Same as they did with the half-payouts for replaying a mission ...

R* has been my favorite game studio by far for many years, but this behavior is just a huge pile of sh*t ...

It's really sad that I will now stop playing this game that I was waiting for so long after only 7 weeks... I started my second char yesterday but now I'm done with this ... It would take ages to level up and I will definitely not do this ...

Only three days until Dead Rising 3 is released ... :dance:

so pretty much it's impossible to level up now? literally every decent way of making money/rp has been nerfed.

Most likely b/c people had to go an uber-abuse the money/RP glitches. I mean, barely a month and people are way beyond the final achievement rank of 100? If you had fun doing it, that's fine but those of us who wanted to earn it legit at a decent rate are now screwed MORE. Everyone that glitched/abused is already "done". They're just playing for fun as a total.

While I wanted longevity for the game, I didn't want to have to suffer through it but thanks to people who went too far and are now COMPLAINING because of the result is kind of a kick in the ass.

Wow does rock star even know what the hell they are doing anymore??

Nerfing races again is a fucking joke because its like the only think to do in this game nowadays.

Guess i'll keep waiting until that special someone gives me $9 million dollars

Good thing i have 2 characters

one 130

the other 67

so RP ain't shit to me

While I wanted longevity for the game, I didn't want to have to suffer through it but thanks to people who went too far and are now COMPLAINING because of the result is kind of a kick in the ass.

Yep, it only took 5 games of deathmatch with next-to-nothing RP before my friends and I were racing around in circles. That continued all the way until 100. Around level 60, we were starting to get bored and we started going off the hill on Criminal Records and trying to out-flip each other :p it was a ton of fun.

Now, those who didn't make it to 100 yet will have a harder time getting there. Only hope is that Heists are a crazy amount of RP, but who knows when they will come around.

Most likely b/c people had to go an uber-abuse the money/RP glitches. I mean, barely a month and people are way beyond the final achievement rank of 100? If you had fun doing it, that's fine but those of us who wanted to earn it legit at a decent rate are now screwed MORE. Everyone that glitched/abused is already "done". They're just playing for fun as a total.

Glitching for money is lame. But I dont really see how grinding on certain races is abusing the money/rp. I think every game almost in existence, there is some way of grinding and a lot of them you have to grind to even continue because of to hard of difficulty at a low level. Grinding still takes hours upon hours upon hours to get anywhere. I am sure if I looked at how many hours put into the game, I wouldnt really consider myself a cheat or exploiter. It was all earned legit through tons of hours of gameplay. I am around level 135, and I would say i earned it.

Yep, it only took 5 games of deathmatch with next-to-nothing RP before my friends and I were racing around in circles. That continued all the way until 100. Around level 60, we were starting to get bored and we started going off the hill on Criminal Records and trying to out-flip each other :p it was a ton of fun.

Now, those who didn't make it to 100 yet will have a harder time getting there. Only hope is that Heists are a crazy amount of RP, but who knows when they will come around.

Me and some friends just started doing deathmatches. I make a playlist of a couple races, DM's, Survival, Parachuting and Top Fun's. We were having a blast and enjoying the big RP boosts but having fun overall plus working on custom weapon unlocks. I had forgotten about heists possibly paying off nicely but I hope they're decently long so these people who already ruined the game (and cry about it blaming the dev) can't "boost" their way through something ruining that as well.

To me you're either actually playing a game or stat-boosting. The latter is not playing the game IMHO. It's more of a chore as to how linear it is. It's why I made a complete 180* from being an achievement whore. I wasn't playing games. I was building my gamerscore. Once I abandoned that and just "played", I found I was having more fun with less ridiculous frustration.

Me and some friends just started doing deathmatches. I make a playlist of a couple races, DM's, Survival, Parachuting and Top Fun's. We were having a blast and enjoying the big RP boosts but having fun overall plus working on custom weapon unlocks. I had forgotten about heists possibly paying off nicely but I hope they're decently long so these people who already ruined the game (and cry about it blaming the dev) can't "boost" their way through something ruining that as well.

To me you're either actually playing a game or stat-boosting. The latter is not playing the game IMHO. It's more of a chore as to how linear it is. It's why I made a complete 180* from being an achievement whore. I wasn't playing games. I was building my gamerscore. Once I abandoned that and just "played", I found I was having more fun with less ridiculous frustration.

I have more fun when I have the cars/things I want in the game, then driving some piece of crap around that isnt even fun to play with in free roam. If I have to grind to obtain these cars/things so I enjoy the game more then thats my choice. I don't really believe that owning the high end cars already has hindered my gameplay or made me bored, so I can't hate on people stat boosting. If there is easy levels in any game ever in existence that benefit you more, then more then likely you will play those levels more. Makes sense to me