what/where are the jobs?

shadowrowin

They can't be stealing those big armored cars, sinc ei have stolen around 60 of them, and only have like 10/30. so what gives?

You can do as many trucks as you want. I think you only need to do 5 though for the achievement and to finish that job. I believe some of the jobs that count are from roland and tran....

The jobs are ALL through your cell phone. Hit up on the d-pad go to contacts. Choose roland or tran. Roland's jobs are debt collection. 5 in total I believe. And teams jobs are stealing marked cars. 20 of those. Along with the 5 armored trucks needed for the achievement that will be your 30/30.

• 2 weeks later...
The jobs are ALL through your cell phone. Hit up on the d-pad go to contacts. Choose roland or tran. Roland's jobs are debt collection. 5 in total I believe. And teams jobs are stealing marked cars. 20 of those. Along with the 5 armored trucks needed for the achievement that will be your 30/30.

Had no idea there was 30 of them. I was assuming it was infinite I was calling tran for money all the time. I'm at 26/30 thanks.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...