Easter Egg .... Half way Complete?

wacko3.16

Hey guys,

Me and a couple of my mates have managed to complete the Focus Stone Easter Egg with little input from elsewhere. I have read and noticed other guides are very poorly detailed, so will look to amend this on here. Please feel free to use this to help yourselves out.

STEP 1:

Note: All of this needs to be done AFTER the power has been turned on (Unless otherwise stated) ... AND you need to have four players (And yes this is confirmed)....

After you have put the power on underground go back to the starting area with the Quick Revive and there will be four buttons on the inner room (best way I can describe it). All four of you need to press one of these 'Skull' buttons simultaneounsley and an eclipse will come and your screen will go blue.

STEP 2:

After STEP 1 go into the open area where you need to roll across the door to open it (mine cart area) into the underground area and behind you will be a wall with another skull button. Press it and some English folk will talk to you talking about moving stones. Now at this point you only need two of you cause you'll be playing snap. One person needs to go to the other side of the map with the bridge and the other stay in the area you were. In each area eleven slabs will appear with random symbols, these all need to be matched up from each side but if you get it wrong they will all reset and change symbol. The easist way to do this is to get one person on one side to stand on a slab and call the symbol and then come off the slab quickly as possible. Then the other person goes running around the eleven slabs on his side to find the matching symbol, once this is done the relevant slabs will disapear (stand on them both at the same time) and then you just keep doing this until all eleven matches complete. The English guys will then say they have escaped and its on to the next step.

If the eclipse expires at any point just rinse and repeat with the four buttons in the middle, but you'll need to complete what you missed again.

STEP 3:

Go underground from in the mine cart side and down stairs, you will hear the English guys again saying they are trapped behind a gate. There is a pressure plate in that same room which will click when you stand on it. Three people need to stand on this and lie down, the fourth person needs to go down the water slide and on the right there is a switch which should activate this. This should release Mr English and his buddy. Next Step.

STEP 4:

Once you put on the eclipse again you will hear a metior coming down and crash land. Go to the area with the water slide entrance and above it to the right will be a sphere with red fog coming out of it. Semtex it and it will fall down but its too big they say! Just as well this map has a shrinking gun then eh?! :woop: Shrink it, and then knife it in a way that it goes down the waterslide and chase that thing. Follow it until it shoots up in the air creating three crystal lamps on the map.

STEP 5:

After you have completed the last step go into the tunnel in the mine cart area and the English folk will talk to you again saying there is gas (Player will cough to confirm). To the right of the PAP panel there is a valve and a lever. Keep turning till the valve until the English folk say they have walls caving in ... now for the annoying part (This all needs to be done in the same eclipse segment).

Go through a wave of zombies and once you get a Napalm Zombie you have to keep him alive and maybe a crawler for once he dies. Ensure he spawns in the Mine Cart area and walk him slowly down the tunnel and keep going until you reach the power room. DO NOT CHANGE PATH. The Napalm Zombie will light several gas leaks on his way to the power room and once he is there one person run back to the lever next to the valve and switch it up which will then stop the walls caving in and, Hey Presto! We are onto the next step.

Once you complete the above video a fourth crystal ball light will appear at the back of the mine cart area will appear, think I know where this is going ;)

STEP 6:

The next area is on the hill down from the bridge into the waterfall area, through the tunnel. You will notice four holes that have appeared (think they might always have been there) and also a button on the back of the rock structure in front of the waterfall that says "Do not push X". If you do this at midnight water will come out of the four holes in the tunnel and the English folk will say there isnt enough pressure. Go get your Spike Claymores (close to the power room I think) and place four of them in front of the four holes. Complete a round of zombies and make sure you have about 8 or 9 crawlers. Take them into the tunnel and allow for the four Spikemores (easier to type :)) to go off at the crawlers and you will notice a spike lodges itself in each of the four holes. Go press that button again and voila! No water will come out. When you come back over the bridge you will notice a fifth crystal ball light on top of the Mud Hole area.

STEP 7:

Next time you put the eclipse on twelve slabs will appear on the walls located around the map, similar to the ones from STEP 2, except this time you need to knife them. There is no pattern to this at all but if the slab doesnt light up right away just aim a little higher and keep slashing and eventually it will work. Locations are as follows:

Two at the two Punjab Spikes (One each)

Three in the spawn area (Not including Punjab Spikes)

Two in the Mine Cart Area (One hiding behind a bush next to one of the gongs)

One in the Power Room

Two in the corridors leading to the water fall from the Power Room

Two in the areas surrounding the Mud Hole room (not including the spike one)

Please note: I may have this slightly wrong, if so please correct me and I will amend.

Once you have lit up all twelve the relevant character will say "That's it" or something to that degree, but you're not quite done yet :( Go to the Mine Cart gate and look over to the hilly out of bounds area. There will be two bamboo(?) sticks sitting there crossing each other. Throw some sort of explosive over to is and destroy it and Bob's your Uncle, this step is complete ;)

STEP 8:

The next step at first needs to be completed in daylight. Next to the mine cart gate on a small box will be a radio. The message will eventually state a code "16, 1, 3, 4". After this you need to have the eclipse back on and enter the Mud Hole area and turn the four wheels. Now I will be honest in saying I have no clue what the relevance the symbols are to the code but can confirm what symbol should be at the top of each wheel. The positions below will be from the perspective that you are entering the Mud Hole from the Punjab Spikes side.

Closest Left Corner - Four Vertical Dots

Closest Right Corner - C with Four Vertical Dots

Furthest Left Corner - Three Vertical Dots

Furthest Right Corner - Vertical Line with One Dot

Once you do this your characters will say that its worked and you are again sorted. You may also notice an extra Crystal lamp has appeared upon the Mud Hole area .... ooooooooo :)

STEP 9:

You will need the PAP'd shrink ray from here on in, this is not negotiable.

In the daylight again go to the PAP entrance stairs and sitting in front of it will be another radio. Listen to it and it will explain that those English eejits dropped their dynamite whilst running from zombies. The location of the TNT??? Hanging from the Crystal Lamp straight above you as you exit the spawn area into the Mine Cart area through the spikes (must have been bouncy TNT then, eh?!?), look up and you will see them hanging. No normal gun will bring them down, nor will the PAP'd shrink gun. For this bit you need to get the four harmonizing gongs going which can be identified by when you slash them with a knife and they will make a normal sounding slashing sound. The other four will make a 'Pinging' sound and will reset any of your good work with the gongs. Once you have hit the four correct gongs you will notice a gold aurora surrounding all of the Crystal Lamps. This is where the person with a Shrink way needs to shoot up and it should drop the dynamite from the lamp. This then needs to be caught by another team member, similar in the way you caught the Vodka on COTD. Once you have caught it its time for the final step ...... :D

STEP 10:

To start this Step you will again need to set off the four harmonizing gongs again and the person with the PAP'd shrink gun will then need to shoot the crystal lamp visible on top of the Mud Hole room from the Spawn (not the one that is visible from the bridge). Once this has been completed the lamps will ping pong the ray of light to the metior and seemingly shrink it and revert you back to the daylight. At this point look up at the PAP machine and you may notice it seems to have disapeared?!?! Oh its on!!!! Everyone run to one of the four PAP access slabs, with the person holding the dynamite staying on the spawn PAP pad. Once the stairs have been lowered run up the stairs and where the PAP machine used to be will be a wall with holes. Put the dynamite in the wall and the English folk will tell you to back off. DO WHAT THEY SAY and BOOM!!!!!! The wall disapears with guess what behind it ..... My Granny ... nah am kidding (that would be a really poor ending :S) The FOCUS STONE. The person who picks it up will be rewarded with all seven perks available at the same time. Also a 75G Cheevo and a set of four gamer pictures of the four original characters.

This has taken a lot of time to complete and write up, so I really hope you guys appreciate it. If anyone notices anything I have described anything wrong, please let me know and I will look to amend it.

The above information comes from Over P0S, Wacko316, Suicidal Dan 87, and Corey1977, Limonia90, x RobbieTKD

Edited by wacko3.16
Completed the Easter Egg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good progress so far, looks like we should know how to do it in a couple of days. I think they have packed alot more into this easter egg than call of the dead IMO.

And if you hit a wrong gong, you say it restarts? how far back? do you just have to do the gong's again?

And btw there is already 100 threads about the achievement, could have posted it in one of them instead of making another :)

Not sure if you do these after that gong theory you are trying but you can do this after shrinking the meteor and moving it to the spot:

Go into the underground tunnel near the 2nd step and also near one of the PAP pressure plates. Find a wheel attached to a pipe and press X on it until the gas stops. The characters will say something about the walls closing in and too help.

As you walk around, the gas leaks are mentioned by your characters. Have the napalm guy run around and blow up near the gas leak

im doing a solo run , and i have stopped 3 out 4 staues with the stones that u stand on .. the only one i cant do is the one as u walk across the bridge it keeps spinning

just a upate , im not arguing or disagreeing with anyine its just what i finding so far on solo

In other words, you haven't read anything on this site, because if you did, you'd know it was pack a punch.... AND if you're doing it solo, the three stones are already stopped, so you didn't do shit.

I'll put my very limited Internet cred on the line, and say 2 players are enough. Why would you need 4 players when 1 step specifically involves 2 players (snap?)

all the zombie achievemets could be done with 2 players so far (including the very similar CotD Easter egg), so I don't want to believe this is different.

@ farmerjay. You said you also tried with 2 others (so 3 total?). Was everybody doing something for step 1? Maybe all the players must be active...

I'll give it a shot later

I'll put my very limited Internet cred on the line, and say 2 players are enough. Why would you need 4 players when 1 step specifically involves 2 players (snap?)

all the zombie achievemets could be done with 2 players so far (including the very similar CotD Easter egg), so I don't want to believe this is different.

@ farmerjay. You said you also tried with 2 others (so 3 total?). Was everybody doing something for step 1? Maybe all the players must be active...

I'll give it a shot later

2 players. but since there are 4 stones that you need to press at the same time, how can you press 4 stones at the same time (that are spaced apart) with only 2 people? doesn't sound possible to me. feel free to try yourself and confirm it.

step 5: turn the valve next to the pressure plate for the pap whihc is located in the tunnels... you then have to get a napalm nobie to walk through there all the way to the power room then have someone run bk and pull the lever nxt to the valve... the brit will thank you and move on hope this helps use

step 5: turn the valve next to the pressure plate for the pap whihc is located in the tunnels... you then have to get a napalm nobie to walk through there all the way to the power room then have someone run bk and pull the lever nxt to the valve... the brit will thank you and move on hope this helps use

Think you might be onto something ... my step five may be a later stage as the PAP'd shrink gun doesnt do anything yet although it does give off a weird gold ray ....

Trying to do this napalm thing but its almost impossible to stay alive and keep him alive :(

Sorry, but what does this have that my guide doesnt? If you find something useful out please post it on this thread and I'll give you the credit, but this link only has the exact same info that I have gievn, and I have possibly given more detailed information ...

Sorry, but what does this have that my guide doesnt? If you find something useful out please post it on this thread and I'll give you the credit, but this link only has the exact same info that I have gievn, and I have possibly given more detailed information ...
Oops guess i didn't notice however someone was saying something about after the napalm zombie part you have to plug the holes in the water fall with spike claymores.

Oops guess i didn't notice however someone was saying something about after the napalm zombie part you have to plug the holes in the water fall with spike claymores.

I have given up for the night tbh, although may go back to it later on. If anyone finds anything useful, like mentioned above, I will add it and credit you. Otherwise if I find aything I wil update it, but that napalm zombie is a pain in the arse right now :(

No need to be rude about it you arsehole, the guy was just saying what he saw!!!!

At what part was I being rude you noob? I was pointing out that he was directing people to information that was already made available here? Took me a long time to write this and find it all out ... by myself with my team so of course I will say not to direct people to other places when I am trying to legitimatley help.

Behave yourself or I'll do what Tank says and "Show up in your living room in 20 minutes and beat you up" :p