Bioshock Infinite Replicas & Collectibles

InfernoFrY

Because it isn't shit to us? Why would you take the time to come in here and make worthless comments?

I second this. The stuff looks amazing; I wish I could buy some of it lol

Gamestop link for the skyhook: http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/bioshock-infinite-sky-hook-replica/105902

Edited by KillerBEA

There is an art book that will be released in April:

The Art of BioShock Infinite: Irrational Games: 9781595829948: Amazon.com: Books

Also, for anyone with some money burning a hole in his or her pocket, a Murder of Crows Vigor Replica is on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BioShock-Infinite-Murder-of-Crows-Vigor-Replica-Bottle-/190801827482?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6cacd69a

Just checked the final bid on that vigor. $1425. Holy shit.

I know right?! I wish I'd picked up that one a couple of weeks ago for £400 ($600)!

I ordered my Columbia statue a couple of days ago :woop:

I wasnt gonna but with only 1000 being made, it had to be done.

It being limited to 1000 and the high quality make the statue totally worth the price.

I'm not really feeling the statue, for some reason. If it was $70 I could probably consider it...

And I REALLY want one of those Birds of Prey tonics. But I really can't justify paying $500+ on game memorabilia to the fiance. It fits the style of my collectables (just started) wayyyyy more than that statue.

What I would pay a crapload of money for? A sculpture/model of the lighthouse or the paintings of Jack + the plane crash from the beginning of Bioshock 2.

I'm not really feeling the statue, for some reason. If it was $70 I could probably consider it...

And I REALLY want one of those Birds of Prey tonics. But I really can't justify paying $150+ on game memorabilia to the fiance.

What I would pay a crapload of money for? A sculpture/model of the lighthouse or the paintings of Jack + the plane crash from the beginning of Bioshock 2.

The tonic, unless you want the keychain, will cost you closer to $1000 not $150.