The little things..

Rivercurse

Possible spoilers I suppose.

Disregarding the wider story and all the associated debate, what little random things made you smile throughout this game?

I just started my second time through and laughed when I landed on the beach and some woman made a wisecrack about Booker being a strapping fellow and it being a crime if no one got him a bathing suit.

I also smiled when Booker picked 'heads' the second time around in the coin clip, regardless of it being irrelevant to the storyline.

Then I went into the blokes toilet just after the beach (where the couple are if you saved them) and looked at Liz, she was holding her nose because of the smell..

What minor moments made you appreciate Bioshock Infinite?

The achievement for 1999 mode is a bit of an easter egg -

Auld Lang Syne

Its a centuries old poem by robert burns which basically asks the question - is it ok to forget the past?, albeit rhetorically.

Also, not really an easter egg persay, but I still really loved the detail. When Old Elizabeth sends us back to 1912, theres a cage with a rose in it - which you may remember Elizabeth grabbed very early on.

Edited by ChaosTheoryV2X

The achievement for 1999 mode is a bit of an easter egg -

Auld Lang Syne

Its a centuries old poem by robert frost which basically asks the question - is it ok to forget the past?, albeit rhetorically.

Also, not really an easter egg persay, but I still really loved the detail. When Old Elizabeth sends us back to 1912, theres a cage with a rose in it - which you may remember Elizabeth grabbed very early on.

sorry but this bugged me... it's Robert Burns... not a Robert Frost poem, and more simply, Auld Lang Syne is the song most people sing on New Year's Eve. 1999 is kinda like the new year's eve of the century.

sorry but this bugged me... it's Robert Burns... not a Robert Frost poem, and more simply, Auld Lang Syne is the song most people sing on New Year's Eve. 1999 is kinda like the new year's eve of the century.

Yes, i'm aware its a song thats sung on new years eve of the century, but considering this was a difficulty mode, I definitely feel like the original meaning of the poem is more relevant as it makes a lot of sense.

Fixed the burns part, idk why i put frost.. goofy.