My ear piercing is infected and i get dried blood and pus on it when i wake up. It hurts when i spin my ear ring as well :(

Clean it before you spin it. It hurts because there are crusties stuck to it and by spinning it all your doing is tearing away at your ear. I speak from experience lol.

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty130

• xhunterrrr

• BiggD

• TVthePunisher

Got checked out of school. They really tried to make me to sit in the sun for 8 hours to watch people play tug-of-war. Nice try.

I remember doing that kind of shit in school, luckily I was always chosen to be one of the people who actually had to take part in the events rather than just sit and watch. The tug-of-war events are shit though, it was the Football, Rugby and Basketball that made it worthwhile :D

I remember doing that kind of shit in school, luckily I was always chosen to be one of the people who actually had to take part in the events rather than just sit and watch. The tug-of-war events are shit though, it was the Football, Rugby and Basketball that made it worthwhile :D

Well here in 'murica, tug-of-war's a man's sport.

kidding :l

It was a pay-to-participate thing, and as usual, I didn't participate. I anticipated that us that chose not to were allowed to not attend school. I then found out I was wrong, and didn't make too much of a deal out of it, as I figured the 3-4 people who didn't pay would just hang out in our normal classes. Wrong again. Everyone had to spectate. It grew annoying, called home, and got checked out. Seems my school is fond of punishing those who aren't even in the slightest athletic.

I have an attraction to someone but I don't want the attraction. I mean, she's cute and everything but...I don't want none of this. What do?

step into my office. the office of love. i like to use informal nicknames for my patient/client relationships. im going to call you Squiggles. you can call me Dr. Pepper

why dont you want to be attracted to her, Squiggles? do you work with her? is she crazy? is she unavailable?

step into my office. the office of love. i like to use informal nicknames for my patient/client relationships. im going to call you Squiggles. you can call me Dr. Pepper

why dont you want to be attracted to her, Squiggles? do you work with her? is she crazy? is she unavailable?

Well Dr. Pepper, I think it's because she's a Conundrum. For me Conundrums are girls who have attractive points but other turnoffs which make them difficult to keep a stiffy too. For example my last job at Sam's Club there was a hot blonde who worked there, but she had a super flat butt. Conundrum.

This girl's cute at times but she can't tie her hair back or otherwise I run soft. Some girls just can't make the hair tied back look work. Depending her hairstyle, she may or may not pop out as hottie as well. Unfortunately there's kind of a dark colored mole on her neck and I'm not a huge fan of moles...

Yes, I know Dr. Pepper, you're going to say I'm shallow and picky. But after my last relationship I don't want to "settle" for something when I might end up with someone I really find hot. Which is why I don't want to be attracted to her...if I looked past the imperfections I find, I'd probably not be as happy (though again, that makes me shallow).

Visa versa...chasing after hot girls but what if they can't be attracted to me? I believe we're all meant for someone out there but unfortunately 99% of the time we just settle for someone else we seem to love and not actually find the soul mate. A lot of divorces result from this, poor marriages and other shit...people that just either knock someone up and gotta marry them or like each other enough. There are some happy couples out there who shine through all the bad shit to have true love but they're not as common as you'd think.

Well Dr. Pepper, I think it's because she's a Conundrum. For me Conundrums are girls who have attractive points but other turnoffs which make them difficult to keep a stiffy too. For example my last job at Sam's Club there was a hot blonde who worked there, but she had a super flat butt. Conundrum.

This girl's cute at times but she can't tie her hair back or otherwise I run soft. Some girls just can't make the hair tied back look work. Depending her hairstyle, she may or may not pop out as hottie as well. Unfortunately there's kind of a dark colored mole on her neck and I'm not a huge fan of moles...

Yes, I know Dr. Pepper, you're going to say I'm shallow and picky. But after my last relationship I don't want to "settle" for something when I might end up with someone I really find hot. Which is why I don't want to be attracted to her...if I looked past the imperfections I find, I'd probably not be as happy (though again, that makes me shallow).

physical attraction is a very large part of a relationship whether people want to admit it or not, but at the end of the day, it still only goes so far. physical attraction is what gets a relationship started, but the emotional and mental attraction is what keeps it going after the excitement of the honeymoon phase dies down. i dont mean to come off as condescending to you since youve obviously had a relationship before and you know what you want in a partner, im just not sure if youre saying you settled physically, emotionally or both in your past relationship

Visa versa...chasing after hot girls but what if they can't be attracted to me? I believe we're all meant for someone out there but unfortunately 99% of the time we just settle for someone else we seem to love and not actually find the soul mate.
i dont believe anyone should settle ever, and i do commend you on getting out of a relationship you werent happy in, but i dont believe in the concept of a soul mate. having a good healthy relationship at its core is like everything else, work. theres never going to be that person that you just click with, never fight or argue with and just live happily ever after. its those fights that make your relationship stronger or end it. all of these things youre never going to be able to judge at a surface level. again this all kinda goes back to the physical vs emotional connection

A lot of divorces result from this, poor marriages and other shit...people that just either knock someone up and gotta marry them or like each other enough. There are some happy couples out there who shine through all the bad shit to have true love but they're not as common as you'd think.
i was at my parents wedding so im more than familiar with getting married because of a kid and i do agree that way too many people do it when they shouldnt, but as i said before, if you ask those happy couples out there how they got to where they are, they could probably talk your ear off with the amount of arguing they had done over the years. again, Squiggs, i feel weird saying this to you because you are an adult, youve had an adult relationship, you know what you want and i think you know all this stuff already.

which segues back to something else, youre original problem was that you were attracted to the girl, but dont want to be. so is the problem that you do have an emotional/mental connection with her but you cant get the physical connection on the same level? if thats the case, and you dont want to take a shot at having a relationship with her because her hair looks bad sometimes, then you gotta take a step back and reevaluate your standards.

remember, i am just a dude on the internet speaking from my own experiences, not a therapist, so take what i say with a grain of salt.

Well here in 'murica, tug-of-war's a man's sport.

kidding :l

It was a pay-to-participate thing, and as usual, I didn't participate. I anticipated that us that chose not to were allowed to not attend school. I then found out I was wrong, and didn't make too much of a deal out of it, as I figured the 3-4 people who didn't pay would just hang out in our normal classes. Wrong again. Everyone had to spectate. It grew annoying, called home, and got checked out. Seems my school is fond of punishing those who aren't even in the slightest athletic.

Heh, pulling a piece of rope with a lot of sweaty men standing behind you grunting in your ear? I'm sure you would of liked that Spade :p

I was to lazy to read the rest, I will do that when I wake up properly.

Update - I can understand your School doing that, sorry to say. If they allowed you to go home if you didn't want to participate, who would be foolish enough to pay to do it? I would wager only a few people.

Edited by Total Shinobi
Edit