Finding Artifacts

IXISHADOW

could someone make a video ?

I found this video and it helped me greatly:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWptszCsCIA]Metro Last Light PC Guide How to Find All 30 Artifacts in Kshatriya Mission DLC Faction Pack HD720p - YouTube[/ame]

Whats the final victory objective of this mission?

Once you collect all 30 artifacts, or you collect a specific one (probably that subway map), you go through the door you use to save and it ends.

Can anyone describe alternate locations for the glasses, I have seen videos showing one place but they were not there for me. Any help would be awesome, thanks. One post in this thread talked about an alternate spot but wasn't very clear on where it was.

Edited by doreycole
Not enough information

The terminals location also changes it spawn from the two playthroughs I have done. One was by the door going down the long flight of service stairs and the other was before the locked door which you have to go through the ventilation duct to unlock.

//And the glasses are on a body that can be found in the far end of the first floor of the library (the area that is similar to the hallway where you can find the trycicle).

This is where they were for me. The body is sitting on the ground, leaning up against an open doorway that leads to a dead end. There's a lamp on the floor right by it.

• 4 weeks later...

There a good text walkthrough I used here http://www.gamefront.com/metro-last-light-faction-pack-dlc-walkthrough/3/ .

It misses the exact location for a few, but it leads you along well that's it's hard to miss them.

Don't forget to use the BACK button to see what you've picked up lick I did. I finally remembered it was there when I had 3 artifacts left.

This is where they were for me. The body is sitting on the ground, leaning up against an open doorway that leads to a dead end. There's a lamp on the floor right by it.

I am truly starting to think my first run of this level bugged on me. The glasses were neither on the shelf or on that body and I'd double checked both several times. Ended up having to clear my cache and re-installing the DLC, then voila! There it was on the shelf.

• 1 year later...