"Gotta Stay, Fly!"

Zyzxx

Piece of crap nu metal is what it is. I don't see what Evans has to do with it, unless it's her singing the choir aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in the background, in which case it's nothing to write home about as probably anyone with a bit of a singing voice could have done that as well.

Or have you just made this topic to brag about knowing Evans personally? Which I doubt is true anyway.

• 6 months later...
Piece of crap nu metal is what it is. I don't see what Evans has to do with it, unless it's her singing the choir aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in the background, in which case it's nothing to write home about as probably anyone with a bit of a singing voice could have done that as well.

Or have you just made this topic to brag about knowing Evans personally? Which I doubt is true anyway.

I don't use this site often (since I'm mostly a PS3 gamer), but I just now came across this, and I have to say that was extremely rude and unnecessary.

Yes, I know Emi personally. We're long distance pen pals, and she has sung a few songs out of personal request before. No, this is not even close to the genre of "nu metal", and her contribution to the song may not have been much, but it was still beautiful.

Anything else can be exchanged through PM.

• 8 months later...