Achievement Trading Thread

highpass

:drunk:uzi:

Me and a friend are looking for people to join a boosting party to get all the online achievements for Far Cry 2, even the win a 16 player game, so please message me if interested.

WARNING!!! my friend list is nearly full! so msg me if you cannot send me a friends request.

GT: GruffleGrinder

That friend is me by the way so thats 2 of us. Also we are from the UK and boosting is hard to do with people over the atlantic ocean (no offense intended). Preferably people closer to home due to time zones etc. Looking for 2 more people at least as some weapons require multikills for the ops manuals and things but the more the merrier. Thanks,

GT- G SERIOUS

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are playing this game online, dont quit even if your team is losing, its very annoying to win match were is left like three of eight people and in my team everyone is still there so DONT QUIT!!! i am not getting the war party achievement ever because people cant take it that i own them. ie. yesterday team deathmatch ended like this: 42 on other team (3 players left when the game end) and 67 on my team (nobody left) and i had 27 kills, so i guess people are not good losers, they cant take it to lose for somebody with lover rank than theirs... just pathetic.

shame on you quitters!

I need to boost manuals and bandoliers for most guns, send me a message on XBL if interested

So my Question is: How did he rank up so fast in that litle amount of time, i mean my boosting way gets me 2300 xp when im killing and when reviving 500 xp. And that takes my 15 mins with 3 people in total. So can someone please send me a message on how to boost properly and fast, or even invite me to a boosting session and show me?

Thanks in advance,

SN4K3E4T3R did you find out how to boost it quickly? I think I was in one of your rooms today playin on Bastion, if you want to boost let me know!

Guys- I got the War Party achievement. Here's how. I had two buddies with me and we just banned the non-mic people, and then got enough people with mic's to go along with us. We had the APR team capture all 3 points in Uprising, and then quickly kill the other teams captain.

After we got it, we re-did the match so the other team could get the achievement. Took about 10 minutes and 120 bans to get enough people on board. Not very long when you consider you can NEVER get it 'legit' style.

If anyone wants me to help them use this method, message me. No need for a huge party and a set date/time.

Edited by Muckrak3r