Naruto Shippuden: UNS2 Trophy Guide & Roadmap (Includes All Titles)

I'm having a really big problem with this any tips in getting this, oh and what is the name of the "winning ticket"?

Lottery ticket. I went through the pains of trying to get it this morning. It took about an hour or two to actually pull it off. Start at the beginning of Konoha, pray, run through, save it, reload, rinse and repeat.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God, someone tell me #72 is not a glitch because it says unlock homage naruto and I've already unlocked him but no title

Check that the stone in the frog house is gone. I had the same problem where I got HNaruto and the title didn't come up. I kept playing and for some reason- with no pop up- the title showed up on my list.

For the titlewhen u replay each mission in the hokages office do u have to get an s rank...?

All you need is all of them done, all of the extra objectives and all of the events.

Edited by MADasaHatter

i´ve got a important info for you guys.

I was missing the title no. 72 which says: Unlock hokage naruto but that is wrong.

I unlocked him-nothing, fought 30 battles-nothing it was really frustrating so i decided i go back to the mountain.

It talked with shima and it unlocked. It also says: talked to shima at the myboku mountain.

i´ve got a important info for you guys.

I was missing the title no. 72 which says: Unlock hokage naruto but that is wrong.

I unlocked him-nothing, fought 30 battles-nothing it was really frustrating so i decided i go back to the mountain.

It talked with shima and it unlocked. It also says: talked to shima at the myboku mountain.

Oh yeah. Now that I think about it, I did talk to her and it unlocked after. Good tip.

Have You Had To Wait For Tsunade To Find The Location Of The Guy who made the dolls. cause once you collect them all he send stwo groups to fight you at first and then he runs, you then have to wait a bit untill they discover his location, after that and you go there and finish all the fights, you get the achievement
I figured that was it thanks for clarifying.

I'm trying to get the titles for playing each character 30 times. Using a second controller, I choose Naruto for player one and two.

I played 17 battles already and still no title. Also, after each is finished I retry the battle, or must I return to the character selection to choose them again instead retrying the battle.

I feel I have been doin it for nothing.

Sounds like you just have really bad luck...

CoregBlue1: I listed the method for unlocking Hokage Naruto under the 'All Ninjas Assemble' achievement, which is correct. I've updated the guide and linked the title to that achievement now.

Edited by admeister

Sounds like you just have really bad luck...

CoregBlue1: I listed the method for unlocking Hokage Naruto under the 'All Ninjas Assemble' achievement, which is correct. I've updated the guide and linked the title to that achievement now.

i know it was right how to unlock hokage naruto.

but the description how to get title 72 is wrong. Its not unlocking hokage naruto. You have to talk to the frog after that.

I unlocked him and got no title, then i talked to shima and i got it. Then, it also says:

Unlocked title-From the hidden village-Talk to shima at myoboku mountain.

I'm trying to get the titles for playing each character 30 times. Using a second controller, I choose Naruto for player one and two.

I played 17 battles already and still no title. Also, after each is finished I retry the battle, or must I return to the character selection to choose them again instead retrying the battle.

I feel I have been doin it for nothing.

ahem, anybody?

Before I get started, is there a title for getting S ranks on EVERY battle? I couldn't beat Neji with TenTen and get an S, shes so bad. I got an A without getting hit using her ranged attacks, but you needa' mix it up I guess... XD

Please reply soon. :D

no i dont think so, just the main ones

yeah i remember that one too i think i beat it first time round but with like a b rank or something. i may have got s second time round in the rechallenge but yeah tenten sucks

When you have to buy all the battle items i accidentally sold the sparkling Rikorisu that you get from that girl midori and the leaf from the tree of life that you get from that other person who i forgot her name to make the Chakra seal tag x. is there any way to get those back???