Photoshop Help

Metabolic XBA

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with something. Is it possible to shape text on the inside of something. Like this Batman logo for example

http://rero.bg/files/2013/04/batman-arkham-origins-rero-logo.jpg

I'm looking to clean out the current text and then fill it in with my own but I want it to be shaped to the logo like it is now. Any help would be appreciated.

I'd like a little tutorial on how you did that. How do you remove the text from a picture like that without messing up the background behind the removed letters?

I'm at work now, but i can try to make a little tutorial the next days :)

But mostly i use the Clone Stamp at nearby areas around the letter to copy and paste the background on the letter and overwrite it. It's learning by doing, but it is not really difficult.

I'm at work now, but i can try to make a little tutorial the next days :)

But mostly i use the Clone Stamp at nearby areas around the letter to copy and paste the background on the letter and overwrite it. It's learning by doing, but it is not really difficult.

Oh okay, that I know how to do just fine. I was wondering if you had another method that you used. It looks great.

Like this?

http://gfxuploader.com/images/8ybkcirks8yqj5oodx.jpg

That part I figured out, although I used the lasso and smart fill so it doesn't look quite as tight as that, what I am trying to figure out is if I can have my tag written inside the logo but still conforming to the shape of it, like the 'Batman' did.

That part I figured out, although I used the lasso and smart fill so it doesn't look quite as tight as that, what I am trying to figure out is if I can have my tag written inside the logo but still conforming to the shape of it, like the 'Batman' did.

Hm, i would create a clipping mask on your text layer and then resize/scale the single letters until they fit with the logo.