Origin Account & Autolog Issues

Anyone else having this problem...

I've got 2 Xboxes, one in the main room which is mine and one in my sons room.

We each have our own accounts and have never had any problems.

Bought NFS Most Wanted, put it in my sons Xbox, loaded up and away he went. Logged into autolog, plays online no probs at all.

When I went to play on it the next day it wont connect me to autolog and from there I can't play online.

I get error message 193 saying "You have previously connected to autolog with a different account. Please sign into that account to connect. If that account was used in error please contact customer service."

Contacted the muppets at customer service online and they said my account is linked to a different email address (don't know how or why) so I asked them to change it for me. They refused. Asked them what I had to do to resolve the problem and they said call customer service. Have tried 4 times now, 30-45 mins each time listening to crappy elevator muzak at national rate cost (to me) for them to cut me off.

Anyone have the same problem, or know how to fix it?:mad:

Edited by dambuster77

I get some kind of "origin" message too. It'll say my GT is being used and if I want to sign in on it. It's being used alright...by me. I started the game offline and I guess that's where that message is coming from. I've thought about deleting the game file but it's not that big of a deal. Just a minor irritation.

To get around the multi-online passes needed I always load all games / dlc / passes onto my Main xbox that's in the livingroom first. Then I'll load them onto my xbox in my BR that I exclusively use. That way anyone who comes over can use the Main xbox to play online or use the dlc / arcade games I've purchased.

Anyone else having this problem...

I've got 2 Xboxes, one in the main room which is mine and one in my sons room.

We each have our own accounts and have never had any problems.

Bought NFS Most Wanted, put it in my sons Xbox, loaded up and away he went. Logged into autolog, plays online no probs at all.

When I went to play on it the next day it wont connect me to autolog and from there I can't play online.

I get error message 193 saying "You have previously connected to autolog with a different account. Please sign into that account to connect. If that account was used in error please contact customer service."

Contacted the muppets at customer service online and they said my account is linked to a different email address (don't know how or why) so I asked them to change it for me. They refused. Asked them what I had to do to resolve the problem and they said call customer service. Have tried 4 times now, 30-45 mins each time listening to crappy elevator muzak at national rate cost (to me) for them to cut me off.

Anyone have the same problem, or know how to fix it?:mad:

you need an online pass for each account im pretty sure.

I have 2 online passes aswell.

So, have 2 seperate xboxes, 2 seperate xbox live accounts, 2 seperate ea origin accounts, 2 ea online passes, 1 game.

Managed to speak to ea, they said it was a game developer issue and to just wait for a patch from Criterion. Couldnt give a timescale though...

The next day online works, without a patch, but both accounts are now mashed together.

I load up and autolog has me online with my sons gamer pic and his score combined with mine, vice versa for him.

Getting fed up with this now, roll on Tuesday for Black Ops 2...