PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > The Maximum Clubs and Leaderboards > Homepage Leaderboard FAQs & Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-17-2014, 10:29 AM   #61
-Nicko-

Nicko2000's Gamercard
I'm ranked 666th
-Nicko- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 04:46 PM   #62
uratitmouse

uratitmouse's Gamercard
I have over 50 posts now and Im embarrassed to say that I found this link to click to sign up so that my 100% go automatic and I appear on the leader boards but there are so many options to click on I dont know were to go next to have this happen

Could someone help please
uratitmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 04:53 PM   #63
exit9500
Duck Face Freedom Warrior

exit9500's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Arcade Crazy - Silver   VGO Silver Medal   Staff - Community and Events Team   Community Gaming - Gold   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 2   Micro Guide - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uratitmouse View Post
I have over 50 posts now and Im embarrassed to say that I found this link to click to sign up so that my 100% go automatic and I appear on the leader boards but there are so many options to click on I dont know were to go next to have this happen

Could someone help please
The leaderboard is automatic, but it takes a few hours to update, and looking at your posts you just got to 50. Make sure that your gamertag is entered on the site correctly and that you xbox.com profile is set to public (first post tells you how to do this) and then you just need to wait.
Join the War Efforts Against the Enemy of Us ALL
exit9500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 12:58 PM   #64
uratitmouse

uratitmouse's Gamercard
Thanks it shows my current games now which is great. I thought you also get a gamercard as well...like how when people post they have there stats on the left and its green...I come to see that you have to set that up in the signature but the site every post points to is no longer in service and therefore the codes dont work when you put them in the signature field

Does anyone know what code I could use now?/Site I can go to

Ive tried a few and none of them seem to be compatible to this site

Thanks
Old 03-17-2014, 09:11 PM   #65
GarlandoFoshezy

GarlandoFoshezy's Gamercard
I really hate to post on this, but I've had 50 posts for a few days and my XBOX profile is set to public and my gamertag in my control panel match my XBOX Live gamertag, yet I don't seem to be on any leaderboards. Am I missing a step somewhere?

GarlandoFoshezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:16 AM   #66
bplayak
Maximum Club's King & Super Mod

bplayak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - bplayak   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarlandoFoshezy View Post
I really hate to post on this, but I've had 50 posts for a few days and my XBOX profile is set to public and my gamertag in my control panel match my XBOX Live gamertag, yet I don't seem to be on any leaderboards. Am I missing a step somewhere?
Hey man. I checked the homepage leaderboards and you are definitely there! Just for a simple spot check, I checked the Mass Effect 2 leaderboard: http://www.xboxachievements.com/game.../leaderboards/

And found you on the main homepage leaderboard here: http://www.xboxachievements.com/leaderboards/global/20/

Hope that helps!

Creech's workhorse!
Feel free to Follow me on Xbox One!
Follow me on Twitter!
bplayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:59 PM   #67
GarlandoFoshezy

GarlandoFoshezy's Gamercard
Thank you for pointing that out. I think one of my issues was I was looking at Dynasty Warriors 6 and was not on the leaderboards, but I am on the leaderboard for Dynasty Warriors 6 (EU) though I thought I had the US version.

Thanks for responding to my comment so fast though! Cheers and happy gaming!

GarlandoFoshezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:30 PM   #68
MetalManZ

MetalManZ's Gamercard
says u have to post at least 50 in the forums yet I see people that don't post in forums appear when on news posts. ive posted 13 my profile is set to public I don't see y I have to do 50 when others have not moved beyond 0
MetalManZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:49 PM   #69
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Staff - Administrator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalManZ View Post
says u have to post at least 50 in the forums yet I see people that don't post in forums appear when on news posts. ive posted 13 my profile is set to public I don't see y I have to do 50 when others have not moved beyond 0
There are some members who were synched prior to implementing the current system. Most of them can also spell.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 01:48 AM   #70
I Am HiDD3n

I am HiDD3n's Gamercard
I would love to be on the leaderboard. After I achieve 50 posts it should automatically add me to them? I'm new to this but plan to be an active member from here on out. Thanks for the great service!

I also noticed on here while posting that I can see everyone else's gamertag and there GS. But I cannot see mine. Is that supposed to be that way or does it change after an amount of time?

Last edited by HadMatters13; 04-16-2014 at 05:54 PM.
I Am HiDD3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 01:52 AM   #71
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am HiDD3n View Post
I would love to be on the leaderboard. After I achieve 50 posts it should automatically add me to them?
So long as you've attached your gamertag to your profile, which you have, then yes. May take a day or so after you've reached your 50 posts before it pulls you into the system, but that's all you need to do

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am HiDD3n View Post
I also noticed on here while posting that I can see everyone else's gamertag and there GS. But I cannot see mine. Is that supposed to be that way or does it change after an amount of time?
A lot of members are currently suffering from a bug where their tag either isn't showing or isn't updating (mine's about 25,000 points off). The admins are aware and will fix it when they get the chance, there's a lot of projects they're working on.

Also, there's a lovely little edit button at the bottom of all your posts, if you ever want to add something to your last post in the future

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!

Last edited by kaleido42; 04-16-2014 at 01:54 AM.
kaleido42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:11 PM   #72
Hyro62th3man

Send a message via AIM to Hyro62th3man Send a message via MSN to Hyro62th3man

FATALxDRACONIAN's Gamercard
Been aware why I have yet to be on the leaderboards, until I read this thread and answered my question. 50 on-topic posts seems reachable as long as the posts are relevant. Thanks!
Hyro62th3man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:51 PM   #73
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyro62th3man View Post
Been aware why I have yet to be on the leaderboards, until I read this thread and answered my question. 50 on-topic posts seems reachable as long as the posts are relevant. Thanks!
You've got it. Just stick to things you enjoy and you'll be flying over the minimum in no time.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:07 AM   #74
Liamxd96

Liithium v's Gamercard
thanks for this
Liamxd96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:11 PM   #75
xCRIMINALMINDSx

xCRIMINALMINDSx's Gamercard
thanks for the info

xCRIMINALMINDSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:30 AM   #76
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
My confusion with all this is due to the Retail and Arcade completion leaderboard, bear with me I've not long been awake lol.

I have signed up a few games in the completion threads and they have been added, also applied for 2 staff clubs, done, I also added an arcade title which has also been added, but when I view the forum for overall completions, Im not even listed, is there another sign up thread specifically for these? If so where is it?

For example, I am listed for 1 XBL game here:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=281596

But I am not listed as 1 completion here:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...ead.php?t=8979

Also my other question, is it possible to request a list of sorts of every game I've ever added to the game leaderboard, for example I just found this and completely forgot I added it:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...ad.php?t=77021

Or is there anywhere in User CP or something where I can track what games I have and have not added, many thanks in advance.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:10 AM   #77
Cilisien
Maximum Club's Knight

Cilisien's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Cilisien   Staff Club - troy0891   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
My confusion with all this is due to the Retail and Arcade completion leaderboard, bear with me I've not long been awake lol.

I have signed up a few games in the completion threads and they have been added, also applied for 2 staff clubs, done, I also added an arcade title which has also been added, but when I view the forum for overall completions, Im not even listed, is there another sign up thread specifically for these? If so where is it?

For example, I am listed for 1 XBL game here:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=281596

But I am not listed as 1 completion here:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...ead.php?t=8979

Also my other question, is it possible to request a list of sorts of every game I've ever added to the game leaderboard, for example I just found this and completely forgot I added it:

Or is there anywhere in User CP or something where I can track what games I have and have not added, many thanks in advance.
As far as I am aware you need to sign up the total number of retail completions here: http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=412084

And for signing up to the arcade completions here: http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=412072

As for the second Part of your question I am not too sure will leave that for someone else

Thanks XxLil Raver xX for the avatar and sig!
Cilisien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:19 AM   #78
Lavindathar
The Amyrilin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Silver
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
You face the same problem as me Kazz. For the retail/arcade signups, we have to do hundreds of games, 10 at a time. It's why I've never bothered, I only sign up for the ones required for the clubs. If I had done it from the start, would of been so much easier!
Last Achievement : Competitive streak - Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:05 PM   #79
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilisien View Post
As far as I am aware you need to sign up the total number of retail completions here: http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=412084

And for signing up to the arcade completions here: http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=412072

As for the second Part of your question I am not too sure will leave that for someone else
Ok mate thanks very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
You face the same problem as me Kazz. For the retail/arcade signups, we have to do hundreds of games, 10 at a time. It's why I've never bothered, I only sign up for the ones required for the clubs. If I had done it from the start, would of been so much easier!
Yeah that's what I was thinking, I think I'll pass, I know it's only fair we do our part if we want to be added, and it requires staff input and time, but at the stage I am at now, it seems totally useless to me as It would take about 4 weeks just to get added to one leaderboard lol.

Staff Clubs - 10

Old 05-08-2014, 01:15 PM   #80
HadMatters13
Mod/Maximum Clubs' Jester

Send a message via Skype™ to HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post

Cilisien covered your first questions well. If you post in those threads we can update/add you to those leaderboards. In the Xbox One, Staff and Challenge club threads these amendments happen alongside your addition to the clubs you've signed up for, but for Xbox 360 retail and arcade, we still have the separate threads.

In terms of tracking the games people have been added to it's not something that has ever been done for the 360's clubs. With the changes we made to the Maximum Clubs to welcome in the Xbox One, maintaining a record like this is something that we decided to do. So if you ever need a list of Xbox One games you've been added to, we can provide that information.

~ Thanks to troy for the innocent looking hamster! ~
~ I'm Radioactive! Radioactive! || Shiny orange MCD awards! ~
~ Swashbucklin' Diplomas for all || Xbox One Points Breakdown || Tales from the Jester's tower ~
HadMatters13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:24 PM   #81
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Thanks, thats very useful to know, I probably will end up adding my games eventually, will probably just do a few at a time lol.

Staff Clubs - 10

Old 05-15-2014, 03:09 AM   #82
Jet1337

Jet1337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What's the point in having leaderboards when rankings are determined by the amount of overall gs that you have and your name? That makes no sense. You might as well remove the rankings then.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:04 AM   #83
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
What's the point in having leaderboards when rankings are determined by the amount of overall gs that you have and your name? That makes no sense. You might as well remove the rankings then.
What else would they be for? Honest question.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:09 AM   #84
Corrupt.
Damn you, Walt Whitman!

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
Old 06-23-2014, 04:59 AM   #85
LoneStrider18

Lone Strider 18's Gamercard
Thanks for posting this cause i'm thinking of joining the boards.
LoneStrider18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM   #86
DEADHEAD60K

DEADHEAD60K's Gamercard
???

Ok silly question, how do i know if my xbox.com profile is set to public.
DEADHEAD60K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM   #87
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADHEAD60K View Post
Ok silly question, how do i know if my xbox.com profile is set to public.
Yours isn't blocked, I can see your achievements when comparing.

You can view your privacy settings here

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is online now   Reply With Quote