finding the bear tracks

BSH 1975

hi all, I'm on a sidequest in the frontier and someone gave me a quest...I have to go search for bear tracks in an area...because so some people want to life there.

So I have to kill that bear so those people can life there safely.

but where is that bear, I just can't find it.

anyway I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

thanks for your time

He won't spawn until you fond the clue. Ymuse eagle vision near the green circle.

But that's the point, there is no green circle....

but is it is in the western part of the frontier?

because....well, I haven't been there yet, so that part of the map is still black. So I wouldn't know if that green circle would be visible on unexplored land

Edited by BSH 1975

But that's the point, there is no green circle....

but is it is in the western part of the frontier....because....well, I haven't been there yet, so that part of the map is still black.

You have to wait until that area is available. And then you'll see a frontiersmen icon pointing you in the direction of the bear. Sequence 9 I know for a fact that area is available.

You have to wait until that area is available. And then you'll see a frontiersmen icon pointing you in the direction of the bear. Sequence 9 I know for a fact that area is available.

ok, but I got that mission in Sequence 6, seems to me it's kind of strange that I have to wait for sequence 9 to start this mission?

ow well, guess I have to wait and see :)

thanks

I'm in sequence 7 but I got this mission in sequence 6 and have completed it. The way to do it is to go to the white paw print icon, then when you get there itll bring up the green circle where you have to look for clues it doesnt matter if you havent explored it theres only about 2 areas in the frontier that you can explore until later on which is on the very edge of the west side and abit at the bottom of the map. :)

ok, but I got that mission in Sequence 6, seems to me it's kind of strange that I have to wait for sequence 9 to start this mission?

ow well, guess I have to wait and see :)

thanks

true. I just decided to do all challenge mission on sequence 9 before i continue with the main mission. trying to get all side missions out of the way, and some achievements as well.