• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really good at this game.I need the shangra li achievement easter egg.

I have the german version,because of that,im only able to play with other people that got the german version!

So only add me when you got the german version aswell!!

jamal2807 is my Gamertag!!!!!

I want to go for the Shangri-La easter egg achievement sometime. I am pretty good at zombies and have gotten pretty far in the easter egg before so I am familiar with it.

I also need to get the Moon achievement where you are trapped in the middle with the two excavators going off (I think it's One Giant Leap or something).

Just send me a message if you're interested.

GT: ry8an25oliver93

I am going for the weapon achievements on call of the dead and shangrila at 8pm tonight. Plan is to restart before round ten if we ain't got the weapons. Don't wanna do full games just spam box to get want we want or restart etc. gamer tag is burgerboyrye

I finished the game ages ago, but I like the zombies on this so much more than BOII, that I just keep coming back... And what's the point of playing zombies if you're not gonna do the easter eggs? And where better to find people to do the easter eggs, than here?

So yeah; wanna play? Hook me up a message on LIVE.

I'd rather not do the ShangriLa one, because I've only ever completed that once, because I hated it so much, I just never went back to it... If you ask really nicely, and aren't a complete shlong muncher, I might give you a chance though... You'd have to find another two people who are up for it though...

Completed the moon easter egg at least 15 times, and the call of the dead one probably about 10 times, so we should be good (assuming you know the buttons...)

I'd much rather do moon though to be honest, because it's just my favourite map, and I enjoy the challenge, and the whole hacker concept... That's definitely my best map, so I'd be very interested in aiding people to getting Big Bang Theory.

All I ask are:

1) You have a mic

2) You are a fairly civil, laid back kinda person (it's just a game, come on... I don't wanna spend my time off arguing with some loser over a headset...)

and 3) You keep playing 100% after we complete the moon easter egg (which we will), because that map gets good once everybody has perma-perks, and that's all I really play it for to be honest.

So yeah...

Let me know: Kempo10

Thanks,

Kempo.

Hey, I need most of the moon achievements as well as the moon Easter egg. Also need to kill George. Send me message etc if your doing em and need a extra person. Gamer tag is burgerboyrye.

I have a mic and am on uk time. Will be online for a couple of hours tonight but we can sort out a day for a boosting session if u want

I just need the Shrink ray achievement on Shangri la. I am looking for two other people that would be interested in helping out. I have all the other DLC and achievements and will be will to help out in the others in return.

you can message me on XBL:

GT: De Crixman