[DLC] Achievement glitch explanation

JeanRob

Hi, I just got this game and want to be clear on something...

If I don't get any of the MULTIPLAYER (VERSUS) achievements, I can get the DLC achievements? This "guide" uses the terms "multiplayer" and "online" together, but as all achievements can be unlocked online, I just want to make sure that "online" means "multiplayer". I equate the term "online" as being signed in on Xbox Live.

I have no intention of ever going for the multiplayer achievements in this game, and if I do decide to purchase the DLC, I just want to make sure I can unlock the achievements. I read this entire thread, but just want to be absolutely 100% sure.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt start it until the website gets fixed for the mask achievement.

I probably won't start it anytime soon, but like I said, I have no intention of going for any multiplayer achievements. Period. I thought I was clear on that.

I ask again, if I don't unlock any multiplayer achievements, can all the DLC achievements be unlocked? Maybe I'm just stupid, but the guide at the beginning of this forum isn't 100% clear to me, as it uses the terms "multiplayer" and "online" to seemingly describe the same thing, but "online" can just mean that you can't unlock DLC achievements while being signed into Xbox Live. Can someone clearly answer my specific question and not some random website/mask comment?