The Pants Party

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- EyePull0ut (pm'ed me)

- wellsy

- total stranger

for 5 person horde and revive ribbons so far by the looks of it. anyone else?

I need the I Gotcha ribbon in horde, if we get that one done first I can stay and help with any ribbon/achievement you guys need.

GT: Styckmord

looking to get the Come to Poppa! and Locust, Forever! achievements. Ill be on a lot today and i wont be checking this post so send a message to me GT: "FeltBlender"

*Edit* Finished these so please dont message/join

Edited by FeltBlender
Solved

Need the following ribbons for I've Done it All! achievement:

I Gotcha – Revived all 4 teammates in one wave

Team Shaman – Healed 4 teammates at once (Kantus)

Team Saviour – Revived 3 teammates at once (Kantus)

And the following achievements:

The Host with the Most

Places to See, People to Destroy

I'm Rubber, You're Glue

If anyone wants to help me and my friend send me a message,we are online now, we can help with other achievements as well.

:Bounce:

Still looking for someone who will help me do 12 waves of beast on the slab map, I'm willing to help others as long as they help me and not back out as soon as the achievement pops for them, spent ages doing beast mode earlier and when they done the 4 they wanted they left and I'm still no better off

Still looking for someone who will help me do 12 waves of beast on the slab map, I'm willing to help others as long as they help me and not back out as soon as the achievement pops for them, spent ages doing beast mode earlier and when they done the 4 they wanted they left and I'm still no better off

ill help mate as long as i can host so i get that chevo ;)

online now and gonna be for a few hours, need a group for horde (in one sit), 5 team, and ribbons( need torque bow lucky shot and both kantus ribbons), i have an extra controller and mic, anyone needing a person(or two for the 5 team) hit me up GT: Alefelippes