Share and Share Alike Achievement Problem?

My husband and I have been playing this game together on our own accounts. We both ended up getting the all event achievement so that means we both played all mini games.

For some reason when we both played online with other players, I ended up getting the share achievement but for some reason it will not give it to my husband? Is anyone else having issues (or solutions) to this problem? He even played a friend alone online (on different systems) who didn't have ANY events unlocked at the time and he still didn't get it? Glitch maybe?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Only the host will actually be able to net the achievement. Also make sure that its an online game and that it is a challenge the other player doesn't have unlocked. The easy way to do it would be having your online counterpart use a second controller and sign in as guest. I unlocked the achievement after the second race.

• 1 month later...
Only the host will actually be able to net the achievement. Also make sure that its an online game and that it is a challenge the other player doesn't have unlocked. The easy way to do it would be having your online counterpart use a second controller and sign in as guest. I unlocked the achievement after the second race.

I can confirm this. thanks for the hint.

Worked just fine for me, after 2nd minigame the achievement unlocked.

1st xbox: just me, no 2nd controller

2nd xbox: one account with just a few achievements and 2 guest profiles

My settings:

Game Type: Player Match

Game Mode: Middle

Direction: Forward

Invite Only: 0

Anybody: 3

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not true that you have to be the host - my boyfriend just unlocked this achievement after playing a challenge event in a game we joined. I, however, did not get the achievement.

I thought it was because I was on the second controller, so we signed out then back in with me as controller one. Did not work.

I hosted a game, did not work.

:mad:

Going to try this again tomorrow, without my boyfriend in the game. Hopefully that will work!

• 7 months later...