Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition details revealed!

What in God name is this!!

This is the BATMAN!!! The Batman was born in United States of America, nowhere else in the World!!

Damn it, now where did I put that 3rd Atomic Bomb for Japan....

LOLfirst laugh of the day and it was awesome. the japan batman looks like he's constipated!!!!. the noir looking one looks way better more dark and mysterious.

• 3 weeks later...
Except, you know, the models are the exact same :p

If you look close enough they are not the same model, capes are different from both of them. I do like the noir batman but maybe because of the angle of the statues it looks like the color one for Japan has more detail.

From what I've read the CE comes with the Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Skin. Does anyone know if these exclusive DLCs are going to be released later for everyone?

they might be at a later date for me for the other skins. my first play with be with frank millers The Dark Knight Returns Skin aka the best batman story ever told :)

steelbook does not come with this edition. if u want the steelbook u can find alot of them on ebay or shopto.net

That does suck not much of a collectors edition if it don't have no steelbook with it.

The joker steelbook is available at tescos if anyone is interested, none of this two FACS rubbish with shopto are doing. It's cheaper aswell.

Have you seen the prices on ebay?!!!

Updated pic. you will get all 6 batman costumes with the collectors edition :locked

I'd really like to see a source link that confirms this, because every site I've seen advertising the Collector's Edition specifically states it somes with The Dark Knight Returns skin, not the others.

• 3 weeks later...

I live in a country where we dont have amazon or multiple shops like bestbuy,wall-mart etc so basically we get all 6 skins if we pre order. The reason for this is because there is only 1 main game shop in the country so basically they cant have shop exclusives like bestbuy or wallmart etc. The same happened with gears 3, i recieved all pre order skins for the game when i went to pick it up. Im not going to say the country or what shop i buy it from as i dont want people flaming the shop or saying its unfair etc but that pic i posted above is legit.

Edited by dj jeza