Post here to join in on double xp!

Hey guys I have been on this site for a while now, even though I don't have many posts. I want to thank everybody for the guys they have written because they have helped me out. I have the collectors edition of call of duty world at war and I am looking for people who would like to join in on the double xp. We have had a group of like 25 people together that are switching in and out and we are all playing/boosting domination. It is really the fastest way to rank up, and if you don't believe me then add me on XBL and look at my domination rank and then look at my wins :woop:I have like 30 wins and I am ranked around 300 I think. My gamertag is C0NTR0VERSY (they are zeros not the letter o) You can message me on XBL but it would be better to post your gamertag here if you are interested because my list is pretty full because I have been doing this for the past 2 days.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok that works out really good actually. I have 4 people I know in real life who I know won't mess it up and start killing people and all that dumb stuff. I am on eastern time and it is 145 here right now. I have to work from 5 to 9 tonight so I should be on by like 945 or 10 and we can start boosting. That goes for everybody else too. I will be on by 945 or 10 eastern time tonight to start boosting. Also if you are gonna be stupid and mess it up I already have a thread on another website where plenty of people have replied and want to boost so if you do something stupid, you can be easily replaced and it won't hurt my feelings at all. I have already had to replace about 10 people. So if you can follow simple rules and want to get 8 thousand exp per game then post here.

I want to rank up faster, and I wanted to help people out in the process. If you don't like it then there is no reason for u to post in this thread. In case you couldnt tell people are interested so your opinion doesn't mean anything to me.

King

They are hating on you because they cant join. Also, they are hating on you because they dont own the CE!

The way that this works is the person with Collector's Edition (CE) makes a party, invite 5 other boosters. Set party privacy to invite only, go in to a private match. Invite the other six boosters and explain that the six who just joined must look at ur card (party leader) until u are joinable. After u tell them that search with 6 ppl in ur party most of the time it will put u in your own room so have the other 6 join and go from there.

We do Domination and we have everyone go to the B flag and each team takes turns taking it the flag, so its about 15 (or 30 during double XP) every 10 seconds for everyone as long as u jump on the flag with the rest of your team. Make sure no one taking any of the other flags otherwise the match will end quicker.

Post your gamertag and we'll do this. Or add my other tag since my main account's list is almost full. We will try this around 7pm EST, maybe sooner if we have enough.

1.Hybrid

2.Friend of mine

3.Emirk

4.KemicalSupreme

5.Ryot Control

6.Kwilly0879

1.Scaby 213

2.donk 64 on 24

http://card.mygamercard.net/CoD5+Boost.png

Edited by Hybrid

lol your smart....telling people how to boost is just going to get this thread closed down any minute.

Why is this thread going to be shut down? Boosting is not against the rules, Hell what do you think the Achievement trading threads are.He has shown away for people to get into Double Xp if they havent got LE and if teryach havent forseen this then more fool them.