Deal of the Week thread

yamayamayaamaa

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIVE broken achievements!!!??? Seriously!!?... WTF?

Yeah dude read the link it says

"Brain Challenge from Gameloft is on sale for $2.99, down from a ludicrous $4.99. BC is a collection of brain-teasing minigames that you should be wary of. It sports an amazing five Broken Achievements, and has yet to receive an update. Seriously, Brain Challenge is buggier than an entomologists' laboratory"

Haha

The £3.99 games actually work out a better deal then the £5.49 ones. The £3.99 ones go down to £2.29 in DotW saving £1.70 while the £5.49 ones go down to £3.99 saving £1.50. You would think that it would be the other way round.

Just an observation!

I think I made the right choice by going with Brain Challenge HD. :p

I picked up Puzzle Quest in the end I always find myself playing Bejeweled 2 on my iPod when I used that and always had my eye on Puzzle Quest 2 when it came out on XBLA just not the type of game I can imagine just sitting down in front of the TV and playing so this was perfect :) I enjoyed the hour or so I've played so far and sure I'll get more play time out of it soon.

Just picked up Sonic for 2.99... Might be a mistake, thought it was supposed to be 4.99! Just thought I'd let you all know in case it changes

Yes! :woop:

I just noticed the $2.99 price also and jumped on it right away. I also thought it was supposed to be $4.99 since $6.99 games usually just drop to $4.99.

Just picked up Sonic for 2.99... Might be a mistake, thought it was supposed to be 4.99! Just thought I'd let you all know in case it changes

WHAT???? HOW????

I am going on Zune now as its not showing on my WP7.

EDIT: Its showing up on Zune as 2.99 : D. Definatly getting this now.

EDIT 2: maybe this is making up for no new game.

Edited by master_shake_350

Gutted! Don't get my Windows phone for a couple more weeks and it won't let me buy it without 'my' Windows phone connected.

:(

I believe you can buy it from here then install it when you get your phone back.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/d46de6ea-3774-e011-81d2-78e7d1fa76f8

Thanks for that... went on to the UK site and looked it up... seen it's now £3.99 - I knew it was too good to be true at £2.29! Obviously gone up to the correct price now.

Dam that sucks for the people late to the party. As soon as I heard it was 2.99 I jumped on the deal without any thoughts. Glad I got in on it so quickly. Unless when they bill me it comes though as 4.99.

EDIT: Bill came though at $2.99 : )

Edited by master_shake_350