http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/object/143/14329930/Lego-Indiana-Jones-2_KEYARTboxart_160w.jpg

About This Game

LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues combines the fun and creative construction of LEGO bricks with the wits, daring and non-stop action of one of cinema's most beloved adventure heroes. With a unique, tongue-in-cheek take on all the Indiana Jones films -- including for the first time ever Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull -- LEGO Indiana Jones 2 follows Dr. Jones' escapades from the jungles of South America to the Peruvian Ruins and beyond. Fans can experience the most authentic LEGO experience yet by designing and building their own levels brick by brick, and by fusing their levels with the ones in the game to create a custom experience. In LEGO Indiana Jones 2, everyone can build, battle and brawl their way through their favorite cinematic moments -- or create their own.

Genre: Adventure

Local Play: 2 Co-Op

Release Date: September 30, 2009

Source http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/143/14329930.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm really curious about the custom level building, but not so much looking forward to playing through the first three movies again, unless they've changed some things around.

It sounds good actually...but dont know if they can be shared.

IGN: One of the most interesting features of this title is the option to build and play your own stages. How does this system work, and can you touch on specifics like how big a stage you might be able to build, what kinds of LEGO blocks and special pieces you can use, as well as what you can do with a stage after you're done building it?

Kellam Eanes: The Builder allows you to create your own levels, tombs, challenges, or more simply just fun sandbox areas. For example, you can lay down road base plates, add traps that are activated by levers, and add in your own unique environmental features. You'll be able to save your game when you're finished to enjoy over and over again.

IGN: Can you save multiple custom stages, and is there any way to share them with others?

Kellam Eanes: Once you've created your own level in the Builder mode, the fun continues in Build Your Own Adventure Mode where the possibilities of creating your own world-spanning quests are endless. You can pull all of the levels you've created and combine them to create your very own adventure. From an archeological dig in Egypt to exploring the jungles of South America BYOA allows you to create your very own LEGO Indiana Jones adventure.

Link for Interview between IGN and Kellam Eanes...I couldnt find the actual interview on IGN

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363286

Im thinking of getting this, I asked this when the first one came out, And will there be a next?

With star wars i waited until All of them came out on One game disk, Instead of buying them all seprately, With this i did the same. But it has a 2 in it. So is there still another Lego indiana jones game to come? If any1 knows it would help me decide if to get this or not I wudnt like getting this then another one of it comes out with a few more levels and the same stuff added in. and a few questions, The awnsers might not be arround but when they are can people awnser please..

Ok does this game have all the Movies in it? All 4 that are out? Or more? :S If i've forgot a few.

And can you share the maps? reading through that interview it seems the guy forgot to awnser the question, unless i read it wrong. So would you be able to play other peoples maps?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...